Does anyone know of an adapter that plugs into an M.2 wi-fi slot and allows a Mini PCIE wi-fi card to be plugged into it ( like the reverse of this)? My motherboard has an M.2 wi-fi slot, but my spare wi-fi card is Mini PCIE form factor. I'd ideally not want a standard PCIE adapter as it would block my graphics card on my horizontal motherboard.

5 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

That one's an M.2 Sata connection, different to the M.2 wi-fi connector.

Thanks though

6 minutes ago, Rohime said:

Ik, just would rather make use of the current Wi-fi card I have.

You could check out products of Startech. They have all kind of less common connectors, adapaters and stuff. Might be something for you aswell.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

1 minute ago, Gonio said:

You could check out products of Startech. They have all kind of less common connectors, adapaters and stuff. Might be something for you aswell.

I'll have a look now

9 minutes ago, Gonio said:

Can't seem to find anything about M.2 wi-fi adapters

1 minute ago, ? ๖ۣۜKirotone ? said:

I meant a M.2 to Mini PCIe adapter (which I have basically given up searching for as it's pretty clear it'd be cheaper getting a normal m.2 wifi card). I might just get this.

I could also, if need be, re-use the antenna from my old wi-fi card on the new one. I salvaged it from an old laptop, so it uses two small adhesive plates on long wires for its antenna meaning I could just stick them to the top of my case.