Newbie to the LTT Forums

Nermal225

Hey guys and gals!

I'm New to the Linus Tech Tips forums and just wanted to say hey! My name is Peter but I known as Nermal. I from the Philadelphia area and love anything that is tech related. To date I've built two PC's and plan to build more in the future! I'm also trying to get into streaming games and to create other tech related videos.Without Linus, I probably wouldn't have the passion that I do with tech! Hope to get to know the community better! 

Well, welcome c:

Reading the community standards is a good idea, but if it's too long, here's a tl;dr:

Don't be a dick/troll

Don't spam posts everywhere

Status updates are cool

There're a bunch of buttons at the bottom, and you'll find that you'll be using the 'quote' one most often. Also, to tag people you put an @ before the name (@Nermal225)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Hay! Its a mostly nice place to chat and sometimes there will be this or that person that wont be worth your time..... :p, but thats normal anywhere. Technology!!

Groomlake Authority

Hi Peter!

7 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

There're a bunch of buttons at the bottom, and you'll find that you'll be using the 'quote' one most often. Also, to tag people you put an @ before the name

Welcome to the forum @Nermal225!! I love this place, it's the only forum that I really like. To expand on @TheRandomness post though, make SURE to quote or tag whomever you are responding to, otherwise they may not see it.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME