Nvidia Tegra Note 7 coming out November 12th in the US with Game Streaming!!!!!!

Low res isn't what bothered me so much.

1GB of RAM is. :x

is tegra 4 the only chip that supports the game streaming or is it just software that nvidia made ? if so could it be possible to use a game streaming app

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Now let's see if this becomes available in Europe.

I'm not quite sure how this hasn't been posted yet but you can already buy it in the UK.

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/ipad-tablets-and-ereaders/tablets/advent-vega-tegra-note-7-tablet-16-gb-21812495-pdt.html?srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~Computing~21812495&istCompanyId=bec25c7e-cbcd-460d-81d5-a25372d2e3d7&istItemId=xrlrwartq&istBid=tztx

£179 isn't too bad, I guess. 

From what I red on EVGA's site and Newegg it doesnt support game stream which if it did I would have bought it.

Spec wise yes but that design is terrible.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Spec wise yes but that design is terrible.

Design wise like how?

Design wise like how?

It looks cheap. The way they did the grip on the back looks functional but it's not easy on the eyes. Along with the speaker grills on the front.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

It looks cheap. The way they did the grip on the back looks functional but it's not easy on the eyes. Along with the speaker grills on the front.

I dont mind function before form but I also dont think it looks bad by any means. What would you rather have it look more like?

I dont mind function before form but I also dont think it looks bad by any means. What would you rather have it look more like?

I just wish it was a more clean design like most tablets are. For an example, the first gen Nexus 7 was both functional with the grippy back and it still maintained a clean aesthetic

When Tegra 5 is out, I hope they add 1 gig of ram and a 1080p screen to the next generation of this tablet. Then they will have my money

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Choosing xolo in India for this was a mistake. Xolo and most other Indian handset manufacturers have one of the worst customer support I've seen till date and this is going to soil Nvidias name here.

PC in Profile