Hue 2+ problems, NEED HELP

Go to solution Solved by G3nnaro,
On 1/14/2017 at 11:24 PM, kitkatcam said:

So ive had a NZXT Hue 2+ for less than 6 months, and it was wonderful!  It added all the extra pop a PC needs in a case with tempered glass side panels. 

But.... around a month and a half ago, my entire Hue+ system started to break. So right now, i have 3 lighting strips that light up although not in the correct colors, and one led strip that has completely stopped functioning. 

i've tried changing Hue+ inputs, and cables, reinstalling the software and tried even tried multiple software versions, but nothing. 

So exactly one month ago I sent the customer service an email, explaining my situation and even sent picture proof, but no response, it has been a full month with no response... still waiting.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? or actually received a reply from their customer service? help!

Just call them up, ticket systems are stupid. Customer support reps can pull your ticket up while on the phone and they can deal with you directly. 

So ive had a NZXT Hue 2+ for less than 6 months, and it was wonderful!  It added all the extra pop a PC needs in a case with tempered glass side panels. 

But.... around a month and a half ago, my entire Hue+ system started to break. So right now, i have 3 lighting strips that light up although not in the correct colors, and one led strip that has completely stopped functioning. 

i've tried changing Hue+ inputs, and cables, reinstalling the software and tried even tried multiple software versions, but nothing. 

So exactly one month ago I sent the customer service an email, explaining my situation and even sent picture proof, but no response, it has been a full month with no response... still waiting.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? or actually received a reply from their customer service? help!

On 1/14/2017 at 11:24 PM, kitkatcam said:

Just call them up, ticket systems are stupid. Customer support reps can pull your ticket up while on the phone and they can deal with you directly.