Renewing stored loop

I have a complete loop minus pump that I stuck back in a closet several years back. I thought ahead and made sure everything was well sealed, however there was some residual water. 

I've been biten by the bug again and I want to replace the aio I purchased to get me by till I could get a pump and reservoir with a full loop. 

So my question is: do you think this stored equipment would still be usable? Should I worry about rust or internal damage from the water?  Other than a good flushing is there anything else I should do? 

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

PC water pumps might pose an issue, but are usually constructed from stainless steel/acetal which shouldn't have any rust. some of the sealed 'econo' pumps might have issues. some are meant to be submerged, some to function outside fluids. determination would have to come when we see what pump is in question.

Sorry I may not have made it clear, I don't have a pump as of yet for this loop. My main concern was the potential for rust or some other undesirable in the radiator and blocks especially since they haven't been completely dry the last 2 years. 

The reason the loop got shelved was the pump went out and I lacked the $$$ for a new pump then. But that's been several case and hardware changes ago :)

If possible I would take the blocks apart and inspect them for any signs of oxidation.

For the rads, fill them halfway up with a hot water/vinegar solution then seal and shake it very well. Repeat this maybe 2 or 3 times and flush the vinegar out afterwards with distilled water.

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B