How do i set 144 hz on the aoc g2460fq

Frode

So i have gotten myself a new computer now and i also bought a new monitr for it, the aoc g2460fq. My new pc features and rx 480, and i have never used an Amd graphics card or drivers before. So i wonder if someone knows how to set up the 144hz refresh rate on the monitor? I read on Aoc site that either displayport or dual link dvi would work with the 1920X1080 at 144hz and i use displayport btw.

3 minutes ago, Frode said:

So i have gotten myself a new computer now and i also bought a new monitr for it, the aoc g2460fq. My new pc features and rx 480, and i have never used an Amd graphics card or drivers before. So i wonder if someone knows how to set up the 144hz refresh rate on the monitor?

you will need to use displayport cable or hdmi maybe

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

Right-click on the desktop - Display settings - Advanced display settings - Display adapter properties - Monitor - Pick 144Hz in the dropdown menu - Save and exit

7 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

Right-click on the desktop - Display settings - Advanced display settings - Display adapter properties - Monitor - Pick 144Hz in the dropdown menu - Save and exit

Is this in the windows settings or in the amd radeon software?

10 minutes ago, Frode said:

Is this in the windows settings or in the amd radeon software?

It's in Windows. There's probably a setting for this in the crimson software too but I don't have a Radeon rig available now to verify.