Comfortable mouse

grizzlypaugh

Im looking for a comfortable gaming mouse for someone who has a large hands like me.

AMD A10-7850k, Cooler Master 212 EVO, Team 2133 2x4gb, V300 120gb, DVD, 3 HDD, MSI A88X-G43, Asus Strix GTX 970, EVGA Super Nova G2 850watt, Acer B326HUL

Im looking for a comfortable gaming mouse for someone who has a large hands like me.

i find the deathadder really really nice

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

FUNC MS3 or G602.

I like the MS3 its like the corsair m4 i have looked at. Corded i want also

AMD A10-7850k, Cooler Master 212 EVO, Team 2133 2x4gb, V300 120gb, DVD, 3 HDD, MSI A88X-G43, Asus Strix GTX 970, EVGA Super Nova G2 850watt, Acer B326HUL

The deathadder is a great ergonomic gaming mouse.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

i find the deathadder really really nice

Deathadder is not what im looking for i have played with one before. Thanks.

I have very large hand and i get fatigued easy.

I like the MS3 its like the corsair m4 i have looked at. Corded i want also

The MS3 is one of the best mouse on the market. It's corded as well. Big and comfortable.

Quote me to get a reply!

Whats the largest mouse on the market?

Corsair's mice are awesome. My brother, not a gamer, felt it and was like WOW!

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

I have a death adder. Very comfortable, and I hear the 2013 one is even better.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Mionix Naos 5000 is the mouse i use and i love it. The most comfortable and accurate mouse i have ever used was the deathadder 2013 but i had 2 fail on me in 7 months so i had to switch. I also really like the Logitech g700s and g500s. 

Mionix Naos 5000 is the mouse i use and i love it. The most comfortable and accurate mouse i have ever used was the deathadder 2013 but i had 2 fail on me in 7 months so i had to switch. I also really like the Logitech g700s and g500s. 

Mionix Naos 3200 has the same sensor as the deathadder 2013. Without getting too technical, their accuracy is similar.

On a side note, the Func ms-3 and Mionix Naos line are very similar in shape/size.

I have bought both func ms3 and mionix 8200 in my quest for the most comfortable mouse.  I tend to prefer the mionix but it's just a personal preference.  The shape of each mouse is very different from the other.  I had an issue with the finger grooves on the func where my middle finger would slip over onto of the groves thats meant for the ring finger..  it weas kinda annoying.  Im sure for some peoples hands the func is a great fit.   

omg guys the deathadders are for medium sized hands, not large sized hands. i have a da 2013 and its too small for me to palm

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Mionix Naos 3200 has the same sensor as the deathadder 2013. Without getting too technical, their accuracy is similar.

On a side note, the Func ms-3 and Mionix Naos line are very similar in shape/size.

I have a refurbished Naos 5000. It does not feel like the deathadder. Maybe the laser is different in the refurbished model. 

I have a refurbished Naos 5000. It does not feel like the deathadder. Maybe the laser is different in the refurbished model. 

The Naos 5000 has a different sensor to the 3200 and thus the Deathadder as well, though the Deathadder has a much newer version of the sensor in the 3200.

I've got a pretty big hand as well and never found the deathadder that comfortable, more so than my sensei but I prefered the switches on the sensei a lot more so I've been using that for the last couple of years over a deathadder. Have a look at the new steelseries rival, its a bit larger and is a bit more suited for a bigger hand, as long as your right handed, and should have the fantastic switches as the sensei, plus the optical sensor. Also as some of the other guys have mentioned the func ms-3 looks fantastic. I haven't had a chance to get my hands on one over here in aus though, but I was very close to ordering one even without getting to try one before I sore the rival.

Yea the Deathadder is best for people who palm grip and have medium sized hands. If you have large hands like me you will be forced to claw it.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Mad Catz R.A.T. 7