how did you guys save up

chimmychunger

OK so i was wondering how everyone got money for their pc ill start:

I first off saved al my christmas and birthday money (around $500 for each(from all of my family members)

Then when i reached age i got a job at kmart and worked their for 25 weeks. I got 1 shift in 3 weeks. 

Now i work at hungry jacks were i work 17  hours in a week. At $9 an hour. And in about a month i can afford my dream pc.

Double post mate, just FYI.

Worked full time for 2.5yrs, would have been able to buy it sooner if it wasn't for living expenses (moved away from home, interstate).

MAXIMUS VII HERO | i7 4770K w/ H100i | 2x8GB 1600MHz | GALAX GTX 970 x2
250GB SSD boot | 250GB x2, 1TB SSD storage | Corsair 400C | Corsair RM550

sold a kidney and and first born (didnt need either one)

cooked some meth under the name of hiesenbabyseller

then got the rest taxi driving in a Fiero

3 years worth of birthday/Christmas money

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

3 years worth of birthday/Christmas money

I never get christmas/birthday money... all I get is cloths ;(

I rorted social security and embezzled my bosses petty cash.  :ph34r:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

i was lucky i saved my money from when i was 7 to when i was 14 i had saved $600 then i started to work at my family's tire store and i saved up around $2800 by the time i was 18 then i got alot of money for graduation around $1000 in all. most of which went to a car payment i splurged and bought a $500 camera so i was down to about $2200 then i bought my pc for $1100 at first then bought a second gpu for $300 and i am still trying to recover from it 2 years later. Note now i pay for all my stuff so its kinda hard to save when you have bills and need gas

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

16hr shift 6 days a week for 7 1/2 months @7.25hr for my initial build, after I got it built I got laid off. Later the money came from some random work I got.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Mix of graduation money and working 12 hour shifts doing packing for a few months.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I'm rich so I just have to ask my parents for something and they give it to me.

Just kidding, I got some money for my birthday, and made the rest babysitting. Now I am hoping to make more money when I sell my AMD stocks at $7 in a years time (it is going to happen)