My failure ghetto build

TastyMidget

Please, please, please take an hour off and sort it out.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Please, please, please take an hour off and sort it out.

I would, but i dont have anyway to improve it without spending money.

I don'tanywhere to mount my laptop drive.

I dont have the screws to mount the white fan to the top(Plus i need it to cool my chipset that runs at 80C without air blowing at it).

I can't mount the rad to the back of the case because it can't fit there without modding some of the case(which I don't have to tools to do).

I would, but i dont have anyway to improve it without spending money.

I don'tanywhere to mount my laptop drive.

I dont have the screws to mount the white fan to the top(Plus i need it to cool my chipset that runs at 80C without air blowing at it).

I can't mount the rad to the back of the case because it can't fit there without modding some of the case(which I don't have to tools to do).

JUST SELL YOUR CURRENT CASE AND GET AN ARC MIDI R2 FOR GOD SAKES

JUST SELL YOUR CURRENT CASE AND GET AN ARC MIDI R2 FOR GOD SAKES

that case cost 100 bucks my good sir.... I know it looks like.... some kind of abomination that should never exist and I'm like putting computer parts in a concentration camp. BUT IT WORKS... kinda I've been having trouble shooting issues but I'm fixing them. :D

The rad , the fan and the Harddisk ....   PLaced like a boss.  B)  B)  B) 

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Kill it! Put it out of its misery!

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

Love it!

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

SAVE ME!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Tasty Midget, If you live in the UK, I might be tempted to travel to your location and fix that for you. My eyes hurt lol...

why even post this? no offense lol

No offense, but... is this build a joke?

Ya lol i never wanted to post this but when some of my friends saw this not long ago they laughed their ass off. So i thought you guys would get a kick out of this... kick as in a kick to the kidneys :P

Tasty Midget, If you live in the UK, I might be tempted to travel to your location and fix that for you. My eyes hurt lol...

and no I live over in texas D;

This is actually awesome. I mean, its not much worse than the insides of a pre-built from BestBuy or something. If it works for yah, awesome!

i5 3570k - MSI Z77 GD65 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Galaxy GTX 780 - Corsair AX650 - Custom CPU Loop - Corsair 650D - OCZ Agility 4 128GB - WD Black 640GB

Zero Fucks Given

PC everything!

CPU-FX8350@4.2  GPU- Sapphire 7870  RAM-8Gb Corsair Vengence @1866 Case-Arc Midi R2 PSU-Rosewill Xtreme Series 850W  Hard Drive-1.5T MOBO-ASRock 970 Extreme3

This is actually awesome. I mean, its not much worse than the insides of a pre-built from BestBuy or something. If it works for yah, awesome!

not much worse than a pre-build from best buy... damn maybe i should do something

My old one isn't this bad, and it's sitting on my desk with a 92mm SilenX Effizio fan sitting on a 70mm heatink trying to fold.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

u gonna water cool dis 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Yeah it might be a ghetto build, but hey, it works. As long as it works, it doesn't matter what it looks like. :D

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Does anything colour match at all? Its like a rainbow! 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I am going to tell you...mine will be way worse than this...considering i will use a case without the front and side panels,and mounting it on to a wall,through these |______> looking holes meant for the side panels to slide into.I will be using a swiftech H320 as well,and mount it sideways to the other side,by hooking wires to the screw holes ,and through the |_______> holes again,and twisting it at the end.Furthermore the 2 RAID 0 SSDs and probably the ODD will dangle beneath the case.