Intel HD Graphics 630 Drivers?

I can't seem to find the drivers for Intel HD Graphics 630.

I was about to install the MoBo-provided one, but my MoBo is a 100-series while my CPU is Kaby Lake.

Help?

Google isn't helpful either

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

5 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Ayy I just saw your build on pcp http://pcpartpicker.com/b/TttgXL

lmao

Anyways I dont think they released the drivers.

Install the motherboard ones.

MB-provided won't install.

It's saying something along the lines of doesn't meet minimum requirements for this driver.

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

You have a dgpu the HD 630 is disabled. You don't need drivers for it. 

I know that. But I want it to already be installed just in case I sell my R9 380.

Karamo

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Noyu said:

I know that. But I want it to already be installed just in case I sell my R9 380.

When you take out the gpu it will auto install drivers from Windows update. Don't worry about it. 

What you'll need to do if you don't wanna take your discrete GPU out of your case is install them manually.

Link from intel how to do so ( http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005629.html )

Link for the zip file of your driver ( https://downloadmirror.intel.com/26404/eng/win64_154510.4542.zip )

Hopefully this works for you!

*note* That's the driver for Kaby Lake CPU's, if i grabbed the wrong one i'll try and give you the link to the right one!

7 minutes ago, Stryder721 said:

What you'll need to do if you don't wanna take your discrete GPU out of your case is install them manually.

Link from intel how to do so ( http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005629.html )

Link for the zip file of your driver ( https://downloadmirror.intel.com/26404/eng/win64_154510.4542.zip )

Hopefully this works for you!

*note* That's the driver for Kaby Lake CPU's, if i grabbed the wrong one i'll try and give you the link to the right one!

the 630 isn't listed on the compatibility list.

Karamo

Spoiler

32 minutes ago, Noyu said:

I can't seem to find the drivers for Intel HD Graphics 630.

I was about to install the MoBo-provided one, but my MoBo is a 100-series while my CPU is Kaby Lake.

Help?

Google isn't helpful either

What do you have access to? The BIOS? The OS? What?

And what OS are you running?

21 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

When you take out the gpu it will auto install drivers from Windows update. Don't worry about it. 

Not necessarily. I wouldn't count on it.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

As of right now i don't see a download from Intel's website unfortunately. I'll keep looking around and see if i see any. Right now your best bet is windows update to see if you can get the drivers from microsoft

Capture.PNG

It might be a few months before Intel drops a graphics driver on their site for seventh generation chips