Dbrand Order at "Processing" for a month

mokitdown

I just wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issue.

On December 9 I ordered a white ps4 slim skin and at the end of December on the 27th my order was still in "Processing" Status. I send them a request for an update and was told 2 days later that my order was "Leaving the warehouse in the next few days". I just checked again today and my order is still in "Processing" status almost a month later. I would have thought I'd at least see the status change from "Processing"...

Anyways, I canceled my order and expressed my concerns and dissatisfaction letting them know that there was no real indication that my order was back logged and I probably would have never received an update about my order taking a lot longer than normal if I hadn't reached out to them to find out.

Anyone else experience anything like this? I really do like dbrand skins and I've ordered skins in the past with no issue, getting my order within 2 weeks, but a month with no status change or update? That's a bit too much...

I have. I ordered 2 for my Nexus5 years ago and I haven't got it yet. But maybe the problem with my shipping is with the people in the custom (??, sorry for my english, it's not my 1st language). As I live in SEA country.

Do you live in Canada or the US?

contact them through social media also tag linus or luke they might be able to help.