Will these 2 different DDR3 play well together

I'm building my first desk top. I'm an old guy and I don't know anything about computers. But I'm trying to learn, So take it easy on me,,,lol.

I'm building this thing mostly for beginner video editing. New to that too.

My motherboard is a Asus M4A78T-E. It will do 16gb of DDR3 1600 (oc). My cpu is a AMD Phenom X4 925 Quad Core. I have a GTX 750 Ti gpu.

I know ideally it's best to have 4 matching sticks. But I've also read that the faster stuff will just run at the slower speed. But I want to make sure these will play well together be fore I waste $50. I also know you guys don't necessarily like the fancy stuff, but this seems like a good deal for $50. Or is it. Would you guys reccomend anything else for around that price. Maybe a little more. Thanks.

Here's what I can get for $50.

Corsair Vengeance Blue 8 GB (2X4 GB) PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3 240-Pin
Corsair Vengeance Blue 8 GB (2X4 GB) PC3-12800 2133MHz DDR3 240-Pin

BTW. Does this build look like it will do video editing. Stuck with these parts for now. But I currently only have 4gb of ram. So that's the first thing I want to upgrade.

Ram will be fine, the faster set will just slow itself to match the slower set. As for the build itself, no comment.

You don't really mention what speed or latency you currently have. In my experience as long as you have the right kind (DDR3 in this case) you'll probably be fine. I have paired 2x2 with 2x4 and it worked fine.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

12 minutes ago, asand1 said:

You don't really mention what speed or latency you currently have. In my experience as long as you have the right kind (DDR3 in this case) you'll probably be fine. I have paired 2x4 with 2x8 and it worked fine.

Right now I have 2x2 gb=4gb. Not sure what speed. Didn't really care since I wanted to go with 4x4.

17 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Ram will be fine, the faster set will just slow itself to match the slower set. As for the build itself, no comment.

Is it that bad,,,lol.