What router should i buy?

batatas

Well i dont want to spend a lot of money (maximum of 120 $) but i want a router with 1gb ports with a good wireless speed on both 2.4 and 5ghz maybe something over 400 mb in each one of them and from a good brand i dont understand nothing of routers so yeah i want something good thanks for your help.

Just now, batatas said:

Well i dont want to spend a lot of money (maximum of 120 $) but i want a router with 1gb ports with a good wireless speed on both 2.4 and 5ghz maybe something over 400 mb in each one of them and from a good brand i dont understand nothing of routers so yeah i want something good thanks for your help.

draytek vigors are solid with gigabit ports and good wifi, they are nothing fancy but they just plain work

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

i'm gonna add my usual brabbel about how i really like the asus rt-68u, and that it's the best wireless router i've ever *HAD*, with a strong impression on the "had" part because i kinda... blew up a few of them because -at least the shipment my retailer of choice got- couldnt handle voltage spikes on the grid *at all*.

11 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i'm gonna add my usual brabbel about how i really like the asus rt-68u, and that it's the best wireless router i've ever *HAD*, with a strong impression on the "had" part because i kinda... blew up a few of them because -at least the shipment my retailer of choice got- couldnt handle voltage spikes on the grid *at all*.

And that's why you UPS everything.

1 minute ago, LiquidGoo said:

And that's why you UPS everything.

i thought they were DOA's at first, then i got some buisiness grade linksys that would continue working but "behave oddly" during the moments of these surges, so since then i now indeed UPS everything :D