NZXT Problems *Just looking for advice*

GETxHIPFIREDx

what up LTT peoples,

Just want to get some advice of what i should do moving forward with problems with nzxt.

I ordered one of these limited edition cases and received it about 2 weeks ago. direct from nzxt. When i opened up the box(had no damage to it) i found damage to the paint of the case and promptly contacted support via nzxt's support system. I was responded  too once and from then on i haven't heard anything back. it now been 2 weeks+ and i still haven't heard anything. From email support or there support system setup on there account.

Any clue of what i should do from this point.... thanks for everyone help/advice in advance 

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

3 minutes ago, GETxHIPFIREDx said:

what up LTT peoples,

Just want to get some advice of what i should do moving forward with problems with nzxt.

I ordered one of these limited edition cases and received it about 2 weeks ago. direct from nzxt. When i opened up the box(had no damage to it) i found damage to the paint of the case and promptly contacted support via nzxt's support system. I was responded  too once and from then on i haven't heard anything back. it now been 2 weeks+ and i still haven't heard anything. From email support or there support system setup on there account.

Any clue of what i should do from this point.... thanks for everyone help/advice in advance 

contact them again

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

1 minute ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

contact them again

i opened a new ticket 3 days ago and this is the response i got 

Request #***** "Damage to case" was closed and merged into this request. Last comment in request #*****:

damage to case, i have an open ticket and i havent had a response of whats going on..... i just would like an update of whats going to happen.

other ticket number Request # 

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

2 minutes ago, GETxHIPFIREDx said:

i opened a new ticket 3 days ago and this is the response i got 

ok. then wait

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Keep harassing them. I don't know how well consumers are protected where you are. But here you would have option to complain to public office if there's no contact made within 2 weeks.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I mean it isn't like it is the largest holiday season of the year where most people try to take a bit of  time off to spend with family or anything ....   

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Check your spam/junk box. 

Whenever I send emails to a company and expect a response, I empty my spam/junk box to make it easier to look through it when I'm expecting a reply but don't see one. 

If you don't have a reply, call them.  There's also an NZXT employee that has an account ("industry affiliate") on the forum. 

For anyone who is uninterested in whats going on.. 

I called them yesterday and they were closed. I called again this morning and it seems like the ticket was missing or something along those line. they guy was cool and got it sorted out.     

tldr: call them if you have a problem

I would have tried contacting them through social media too, might have been quicker than their normal support system.

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

I would have tried contacting them through social media too, might have been quicker than their normal support system.

i tried the twitters with no response, but oh well. its taken care of 

Just now, GETxHIPFIREDx said:

i tried the twitters with no response, but oh well. its taken care of 

Shame, at least you've gotten it resolved.

That's abnormal. NZXT is pretty awesome in my experience. My power LED on my Phantom died, they express mailed me a new one. My green 200 mm fan died. They didn't have any green on hand, so for the inconvenience, they mailed me two blue ones. I just switched out the blades since that's where the problem was. Now I got an extra for backup. Those were also expedite shipping. And everything took about 3 to 5 days until things got shipped.