Pc build with an wired challenge

So the goals is simpel, an basic pc for web browsing, audio recording, and light video edeting.

the tricky part is that it has to be orderd from Amazon.co.uk next to that it has to be Less than 150 Pound a component,  

but! theres no max butget so the Gpu can be 150 the Cpu can be 150 the motherboard and so forth no kits or bundels.

i was thinking about

CPU - AMD FX 8350 - https://www.amazon.co.uk/AMD-Black-Vishera-Clock-Turbo-x/dp/B009O7YUF6

CPUC - DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN360 EX https://www.amazon.co.uk/DEEPCOOL-CAPTAIN360-Visible-Cooling-Radiator/dp/B01DZROFVO

MBoard - Gigabyte GA-990X-Gaming https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigabyte-GA-990X-Gaming-SLI-Socket-Motherboard/dp/B01DAK8EEA

Ram - HyperX FURY 16 GB https://www.amazon.co.uk/HyperX-FURY-16-Memory-Module/dp/B00J8E8Y5C

Gpu - MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 https://www.amazon.co.uk/MSI-GeForce-GTX-1050-GAMING/dp/B01MG15R5T

Ssd - Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/External-Solid-State-Drives/Samsung-750-EVO-500-GB-inch-Black/B00P73B1E4/
Hdd - WD Blue 4TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Desktop-Hard-Disk-Drive/dp/B013HNYV8I/

Case - NZXT H440 https://www.amazon.co.uk/NZXT-Tower-Windowed-Noise-Insulation/dp/B016DWXN20/

Is there an better option for this build or shoud i do this ?

(no this is not a joke and the best option is gonna be orderd)

get this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Skylake-2-7Ghz-H110M-Motherboard-2133Mhz/dp/B01ALT4UR8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1483363453&sr=8-3&keywords=i5%2B6400&th=1

it has sevral components so the cost of each gets cheap then throw in a 1050, decent PSU, SSD and bam

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

get this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Skylake-2-7Ghz-H110M-Motherboard-2133Mhz/dp/B01ALT4UR8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1483363453&sr=8-3&keywords=i5%2B6400&th=1

it has sevral components so the cost of each gets cheap then throw in a 1050, decent PSU, SSD and bam

iam sorry forgot to tell, cannot be kits / bundels, just parts.

Just now, Propphet said:

iam sorry forgot to tell, cannot be kits / bundels, just parts.

hmm then its harder to get good value, cant help much now seeing as im on a train with limited wifi but im sure someone will find you a good deal. any reason beyond it beeing a chalange that you cant get bundles?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

hmm then its harder to get good value, cant help much now seeing as im on a train with limited wifi but im sure someone will find you a good deal. any reason beyond it beeing a chalange that you cant get bundles?

not really an "chalange" just the stupid giftcard lock on amazon accounts.

Just now, Propphet said:

not really an "chalange" just the stupid giftcard lock on amazon accounts.

ahh well ok then

Builds:

Spoiler

you are fucked with 8350, no upgrade path. get i5 6500 + mobo, eventually buy kabylake i7 if you want to

idk

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

30 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

you are fucked with 8350, no upgrade path. get i5 6500 + mobo, eventually buy kabylake i7 if you want to

i would usiually make that argument too but he cant get an I5 6500 or even I5 6400 of amazon.co.uk they are around £200 and the parts have a max of £150 because giftcards or something, i dont use Amazon but thats what OP said

28 minutes ago, Ernest_L said:

yes but for video edeting tasks and renders the AMD 8 core he has planed will smash that I3s face in basically. it all depends on if you want upgradability or preformance in video tasks now. the I3 will have similar game preformance probably and will be better for web browsing but when it comes to video edeting and rendering its screwed

Builds:

Spoiler

Challenge accepted.

However, if this is more than a game and you intend to build something with this, then it's pretty stupid. Hardware balance is determined by the intended usage of the computer (what you want to do with it) and the parts available. A Core i3 6100 and an RX 480 are better for a gamer, while a Core i7 6700 and a GTX 1050 are better for an editor.

Intel: much better single-thread performance, slightly worse multi-thread performance, no immediate overclocking, lower power consumption, much more upgradablility. Get this if you can't wait for Zen and want to game more than you edit.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  (£109.99 @ Amazon UK) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 Liquid CPU Cooler  (£143.26 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: MSI Z170A KRAIT GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£144.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Elite 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  (£139.22 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£142.88 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Western Digital Red Pro 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£134.92 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB OC Edition Video Card  (£149.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Case: Corsair 750D ATX Full Tower Case  (£141.95 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£142.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £1250.18
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-01-02 14:14 GMT+0000

AMD: Much worse single-thread performance, slightly better multi-thread performance, overclocking, more power-hungry, no upgrade path. AMD will win if there's a <150 Zen CPU. If you can't wait for Zen, get this for video editing.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($148.60 @ NCIX US) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 Liquid CPU Cooler  ($159.99 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($199.88 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($244.70 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($164.99 @ Jet) 
Storage: Western Digital Red Pro 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($160.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB OC Edition Video Card  ($149.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Corsair 750D ATX Full Tower Case  ($126.99 @ Best Buy) 
Power Supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($172.26 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1528.39
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-01-02 09:18 EST-0500