ARK devs bribing users to vote for them in the Steam Awards

goodtofufriday
4 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

Why don't they stop fucking around with sheep and get to work optimizing the game. It looks bad and runs bad.

Still aren't as bad as Bugbear or dean hall/bohemia...*cough cough* "Next car game" and "Dayz standalone"...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

9 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

Why don't they stop fucking around with sheep and get to work optimizing the game. It looks bad and runs bad.

heheh, fucking around with sheep, lels

The graphics arent that bad, the main problem is the lack of optimization... Its loading insanely slow :S .

28 minutes ago, jagdtigger said:

The graphics arent that bad, the main problem is the lack of optimization... Its loading insanely slow :S .

Fair 'nuff.

I tried the game and the graphics didn't impress me, especially for the amount of lag I was getting. (muh pinion)

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

1 hour ago, 2Buck said:

Fair 'nuff.

I tried the game and the graphics didn't impress me, especially for the amount of lag I was getting. (muh pinion)

AFAIK your PC is only doing the I/O stuff(graphics, sound, etc). All the actual computation is done on the server, no wonder its lagging like crazy...

/EDIT

Hackers and how will they be dealt with?

The server is written to be 100% authoritative about the state of the world, meaning it doesn't trust the client with anything. The client only sends key input to the server, and the server determines all outcomes. This makes the game difficult, or potentially essentially impossible, to hack. The downside is that the server is much more resource intensive because it is doing all calculations for all clients -- but for a serious hardcore online game it is the only way. That said, aimbots and local graphics hacks could still be a concern, and for that we will be employing VAC.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/613957600545122958/

Edited by jagdtigger

They can't compete with goat simulator. Come on.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

17 hours ago, stealth80 said:

I don't know if this is any worse than been given access to beta cause you pre ordered a game. When did we start paying for unfinished products? 

since minecraft