Running a wired keyboard + mouse AND a bluetooth/wireless keyboard + mouse

smack01

So i have just finished running a HDMI pass through from my study to the lounge room so that I could mirror my PC onto my lounge room TV.

My question is - Can i run a wired keyboard & mouse AND a bluetooth/wireless keyboard & mouse on the same PC at the same time????

I want to be able to keep my current wired setup at my PC in the study but have a spare bluetooth/wireless setup in my lounge room that I can use if I need to operate the PC from my lounge room. 

I was hoping to use something like the the RAZER TURRET

I don't have any spare bluetooth or wireless gear to test this so that is why I turn to you :D

Using 2 mice, same setup idea as you have. And if I remember correctly, there is even software to get a secondary cursor on your screen/move 2 mice independently.

32 minutes ago, smack01 said:

So i have just finished running a HDMI pass through from my study to the lounge room so that I could mirror my PC onto my lounge room TV.

My question is - Can i run a wired keyboard & mouse AND a bluetooth/wireless keyboard & mouse on the same PC at the same time????

I want to be able to keep my current wired setup at my PC in the study but have a spare bluetooth/wireless setup in my lounge room that I can use if I need to operate the PC from my lounge room. 

I was hoping to use something like the the RAZER TURRET

I don't have any spare bluetooth or wireless gear to test this so that is why I turn to you :D

Should work just fine, but please, for your own sake, don't get the Razer Turret. Watch Linus' review of it, and you will see why. It is flimsy, there is no mouse room, and the mouse is just tiny as it is. Get the Corsair Lapdog or the Roccat Sova. They are better for so many reasons, all which are listed at these LTT videos: 

Edited by TechyAlex
Added Roccat Sova Video

yes it will work fine, no need to do anything just plug them both in and it'll work straight away. my desk is in my room and I always have 2 mice (wired and wireless) connected so that I can use my wireless mouse while lying in bed, and use the wired mouse when at my desk. :) 

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz