Anyone know how to Learn PHP advance with SQL ?

thevenice

i have little knowledge of PHP basics i just want to learn PHP by my self , if anyone can help me that will be appreciated :)

php and sql are two very different things. I started learning php at w3schools it will cover the basics. Have to admit the best way to learn is to do, give yourself a project that requires a database and learn that way.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

I've learned a lot on Udacity and Pluralsight.  The courses there are high quality and I'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

Another thing is try not to focus too much on learning a language. You will learn many languages as time goes on. The important areas are software development processes, design thinking, lean startup models, etc.

3 hours ago, thevenice said:

i have little knowledge of PHP basics i just want to learn PHP by my self , if anyone can help me that will be appreciated :)

I'm learning on Codecademy. It's pretty good.

I had started learning it before but then I dropped it.

To be honest I fully agree with @vorticalbox and @PCGeek as when I started learning PHP I couldn't find too many great resources for more advanced topics and so I went on to learn by doing. PCGeek is correct though in that most languages follow fairly similar methods of achieving the desired outcome, the most important this is learning how to model, design and create correctly. This knowledge is transferable between languages so if you can start with good programming practices when you start you will be a lot happier in the end. 

Vorticalbox's answer is also one that I usually endorse, when I first started PHP I found a webhost that has free hosting that I could use to start building simple PHP sites and then slowly overtime went into things like talking with databases and API's. Overtime you can go back to older projects and refine them into a similar and much more organized style. One of the best way to learn is by doing. Post when you have questions and let people help explain things but though there are some good tutorials out there learning by doing can't totally be dismissed.