So what do you do when you are NOT gaming?

ManOfDisguise

Doesn't have to be hobbies you can also say what your job is(but if you're some secret agent or something and you cant say it then thats fine :P) or what you are studying, basically what you do in the average day when not gaming.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Watching various TV and talking to disturbed people on Teamspeak.

And I'm meant to be studying but that's not happening.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I don't have a job. So what I do is watch YouTube videos, go to school, and browse the forum.

Sent from my iGeneric using iWontStopBlabbering v7.42

I eat, drink, sleep, go to the bathroom, have showers, go to school, study, do homework, build computers, surf the web, watch youtube videos, watch movies, watch shows, play with my dogs, cry that there's no GTA V on PC yet, ride the bus, walk to the bus stop, this is getting boring, I should seriously stop, whatever, kthxbye

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

i either sleep or study when im not gaming 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Well I'm in High School so if not in school I may be doing homework or I have a job where I work around 25 hours a week so there's that or just miscellaneous things on the computer

I bike. Winter is nothing. 

SBWeNqm.jpg

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

When im not gaming or watching videos on youtube i read books on programming and work on my Project car. My current job is delivering newspapers at night by car.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I write a lot of stuff about genes. Or yesterday I put some E.Coli and some Yeast in an incubator. Or the week before that I stuck some of my DNA into a piece of gel in a tub and used electricity to make it move. Still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to write about that particular "investigation"...

I write a lot of stuff about genes. Or yesterday I put some E.Coli and some Yeast in an incubator. Or the week before that I stuck some of my DNA into a piece of gel in a tub and used electricity to make it move. Still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to write about that particular "investigation"...

Woa, that's pretty...interesting.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Buying more games, youtube and food

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

reading, Forum,reddit,talking to friends,school,watching shows/movies.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

YouTube. 'nuff said

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

Woa, that's pretty...interesting.

S'called being on a university science course. In essence they teach you a load of stuff then say "go do this, and write about why you did it without mentioning that we told you to". It's a fun game until your assay doesn't work and all you have to write is "we dun goofed".

S'called being on a university science course. In essence they teach you a load of stuff then say "go do this, and write about why you did it without mentioning that we told you to". It's a fun game until your assay doesn't work and all you have to write is "we dun goofed".

Interesting...

Specs of my PC:

Well I wake up at 5:30AM and go to my Dead End Job, then come home and get a quick FAP in, then hit up facebook to look at some of my hot chick friends then get in another FAP in, and then sometimes I get on Netflix and watch some shows and eat some ice cream and around 9:00PM I start winding down for bed witch means, I get in another FAP :P 

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

I don't have a job. So what I do is watch YouTube videos, go to school, and browse the forum.

Sent from my iGeneric using iWontStopBlabbering v7.42

Same

Sent from my Desktop using Google Chrome v6.9

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

What do you mean when I'm not gaming? I'm always gaming, I'm playing skyrim atm on my other screen

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

All day? Damn.

I use the extension and do it by hand, that way I know every square inch of my carpet is perfect.

When I'm not gaming I'm with my family most of the time and for fun I work on Diesel Trucks (Semi's, or 18 Wheelers what ever you prefer to call them) been working on them for 10+ years love doing (Career). I also play guitar some times and working on/building PC's

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Either watch Youtube videos, or do loads of homework. I rarely even have time to game now...

CPU: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr 3 @ 1150 MHz core/6300 MHz memory | Motherboard: Some crap OEM H67 mATX board | RAM: 16GB Patriot G2 Series Division 4 @ 1333 MHz | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i | Mouse: CM Storm Inferno | Keyboard: crap OEM keyboard (Soon to be replaced with a CM Storm Quickfire TK) | Headphones: Audiotechnica ATH-M50's | Speakers: Corsair SP2500's