Cheap, reliable water cooler

Jacm

I am upgrading my cpu and motherboard soon and I want to water cool it. I have not water cooled before so I don't want to do anything too complicated. What is a cheap (70-110 dollars) but reliable water cooler that is good for beginners.

Kraken Series

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

the corsair H100i is a good cooler and in your price range 

Deepcool Captain 240EX

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Thanks, I think I will go with the H100i v2.

H100iv2

Cools my warm as fuck usually i5 4670k when overclocked to 4.6 really efficiently - always under 65c

idk

Deepcool Gamer storm captain 129 EX for 80 dollars 

Or a dirt cheap but reliable AIO

Deepcool maelstrom 120t

()_()
        ( ._.)
     c((")(")

10 hours ago, Jacm said:

I am upgrading my cpu and motherboard soon and I want to water cool it. I have not water cooled before so I don't want to do anything too complicated. What is a cheap (70-110 dollars) but reliable water cooler that is good for beginners.

WHY do you want to watercool? Is it simply aesthetics? Fair enough if so, but you're not going to get performance beyond what a top end air cooler will give you for the same or perhaps even less money. There is nothing complicated about ANY AIO, so you don't need to worry there. They are ALL for beginners. The Kraken X62 is probably one of the best looking options, and will be quieter than the H100. Corsairs AIOs all tend to be a bit on the noisy side in my experience, because of the pumps and fans they use. I'd stay away from anything too cheap... why risk it? You're not going to get very good performance at a low budget. You're better off going with a top end air cooler if you actually want performance, even with a heavy OC.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti