Having a really bad time with Battlefield 4

Alterlai

Hello everyone,

I bought Battlefield 4 a couple of days ago because of all the positive response to the game.

But i'm having a really bad time with the game in general.

It's crashing like there's no tomorrow,

i'm getting texture glitches,

map loading is INCREDIBLY slow, 

EA can sit their lazy asses off and take a month to patch the game.

Getting pretty instable FPS ranging from 99 fps to ~22 fps so it feels funky.

If you have any bad or good experiences with bf4 post em below.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

They have looked in to this problem and they have a patch rolling out soon.

At least its not like gta, if you coded much then you would understand how ridiculously hard it is to fix something like this 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It has been out for only a few hours let alone a few weeks... It's not like they can just have a patch ready the second they find a problem...

\

I'm having terrible time with it as well, crashing, no sounds on specific things like tanks,cars footsteps or anything. Lags like shit as well on some servers, extreme rubber banding etc.

It has been out for only a few hours let alone a few weeks... It's not like they can just have a patch ready the second they find a problem...

This is really off topic but you should really change the front page to your website. You need to clean up the giant white boxes and if you don't have any info on the current project instead of saying "here is some info" and then leaving it blank, provide a link to forums or inform people to check forums. Also under the sales spot, you NEED to change "I don't think were selling anything at the moment". That is so unprofessional and sounds like the company is being ran by teenagers who are unsure of what the company is even doing. If you insist on keeping a sales spot please change the text to something like "we aren't currently selling any products, if interested in services please email ________".

same here...

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

my Battlefield 4 is running really awesome can play on ultra and it never crash'd.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Nope never mind just played another match and it crashed.... 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

This is really off topic but you should really change the front page to your website. You need to clean up the giant white boxes and if you don't have any info on the current project instead of saying "here is some info" and then leaving it blank, provide a link to forums or inform people to check forums. Also under the sales spot, you NEED to change "I don't think were selling anything at the moment". That is so unprofessional and sounds like the company is being ran by teenagers who are unsure of what the company is even doing. If you insist on keeping a sales spot please change the text to something like "we aren't currently selling any products, if interested in services please email ________".

Yeah it's being redone. That is just a place holder

Edit: Rather PM people about things like this.

\

And again.... 

I hope it gets fixed.  I know BF3 had a lot of  the same server type problems.  I imagine it is more of the problem working with EA, they are notorious for poor support.  DCIE will fix it, I am sure.

Yeah it's being redone. That is just a place holder

Edit: Rather PM people about things like this.

Yea I was going to but I already hit the quote button so I was like fuck it lol

There are tons of Server issues, but thats normal and nobody can do something about that.(Most games have it way worse just look at GTA 5)

My only problem with the game are the crashes and that the defuse mode is complete broken.
Peformance is fine get constant 60FPS on Ultra+4xMSAA and 104% resolution scale.

RTX2070OC 

All the server admins I've talked to say this is an EA server issue in regards to crashing every few rounds. This doesn't happen to all servers, in particular just the ones that see constant high traffic. Not much we, as consumers, can do at the moment to remedy the situation ourselves... players can try drivers / repaired installs / punkbuster but in the end they can only do so much; best to just wait for the stability patch to go live and see what happens. 

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

When the newest bf4 patch came out a few days ago I was crashing like crazy for the first time. I did play beta without any problems. I have a 5770 but still had 13.8 drivers. I skipped 13.9 and went with the beta 13.11 and now bf4 runs so smooth and zero crashes.

Also strangely the San Jose servers that are the closest to me run like garbage....great ping but totally unplayable.

Download the latest beta drivers, try repairing your install through Origin, and try a few different servers. As for the instability, monitor temps (could be throttling), and try adjusting your video settings (maybe turn them down). There are definitely a few problems (crashes every now and then, server queues were broken and have been disabled, etc.) but that's to be expected with any and every popular multiplayer release. Hope it gets better for you as I haven't really been having very many issues and it's been an excellent gaming experience overall so far.

I get the Battlefield 4 has stopped working message every 2-3 rounds of multiplayer.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis