Gaming Headphones for $130ish

OneSaltyDog

I just received a lot of Christmas money, and got a blue yeti and nice headphone stand, and now I just need to upgrade my headphones from my shotty g430 headset.

I have a budget of around $130, and would like to use the headset for competitive gaming on csgo, and for immersion in other games like fallout and battlefield. I have

looked at the HD 598 (Were nice, but lacked bass for immersion, would a e10k with bass boost help this), the AD900x (But some people say the wing headband design

is uncomfortable), and the DT990 Pro 250ohm (But a lot of people say they fatigue your ears very fast). Of these three, or others, which would be the best for hearing footsteps,

and for the best immersion in adventure and rpg games? Thanks for any help

I have HD 598's and they're great.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

10 minutes ago, OneSaltyDog said:

Of these three, or others, which would be the best for hearing footsteps,

and for the best immersion in adventure and rpg games? Thanks for any help

The RIG 500e is great. You can switch between closed and opened earcups, and everything is modular so you never have to worry about it breaking. It's gone on sale for around $99 before.

I would go for DT990 or HD598. I have a sweetspot for beyer products :P

But both are good headphones.

For extreme wallhacking capabilities it would be AD900X

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.