Ip grabber

Abdullatif
Go to solution Solved by elpiop,
2 hours ago, Abdullatif said:

Got it but most the time the service provider should be in the same city ? And there is no other way to get local ip ? 

Well not necessarily in the same city but generally pretty close (within 20 miles or so). You can get a rough estimate of location based on this as I said before,  but if you wanted exact location only the service provider knows which IP is assigned to a specific person's account. So while some random person can't look up your IP and get your exact address,  law enforcement and such would be able to obtain this information from the service provider directly. 

Hello guys

i really don't know if this the right place for this ? or i can even discuss about it ? Please tell me so i can close te thread.

i want to something i was thinking about it very deeply why when you put ip grabber codes into a website and someone goes in but when you get his ip it not his exact location anyones know why ? And why it ip grabber but it doesn't grabb your real location 

12 minutes ago, Abdullatif said:

Hello guys

i really don't know if this the right place for this ? or i can even discuss about it ? Please tell me so i can close te thread.

i want to something i was thinking about it very deeply why when you put ip grabber codes into a website and someone goes in but when you get his ip it not his exact location anyones know why ? And why it ip grabber but it doesn't grabb your real location 

What you need to do is this:

Let us know how you get on.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

43 minutes ago, Nuluvius said:

What you need to do is this:

Let us know how you get on.

I just want to know the reason behind it that all not for hacking purposes

Your IP gives some geolocation data about the general area, not specific address. Most likely if you look it up the location it will just give you the address of the service provider's office. It is not meant to be an identifier for a specific physical location, just an address for the device to be able to communicate with other devices on a network. 

1 hour ago, elpiop said:

Your IP gives some geolocation data about the general area, not specific address. Most likely if you look it up the location it will just give you the address of the service provider's office. It is not meant to be an identifier for a specific physical location, just an address for the device to be able to communicate with other devices on a network. 

Got it but most the time the service provider should be in the same city ? And there is no other way to get local ip ? 

2 hours ago, Abdullatif said:

Well not necessarily in the same city but generally pretty close (within 20 miles or so). You can get a rough estimate of location based on this as I said before,  but if you wanted exact location only the service provider knows which IP is assigned to a specific person's account. So while some random person can't look up your IP and get your exact address,  law enforcement and such would be able to obtain this information from the service provider directly. 

4 hours ago, elpiop said:

Got it , Thanks Mate For explaining i really appreciate it