FaZe Teeqo's Setup?

Paytend01

Ok....dont judge... like please lol

Im a fanboy of faze teeqo and i really admire his setup. Can someone help me find the stuff he uses? The videos im referring to are the La Faze house tours and the Tour of his room. I really like his setup so any help would be appreciated :D  (Im mainly looking for the desk, Mousepad like the size i mean, and the Lights he has in his room) 

This video?

The desk looks like a very simple IKEA desk, the monitor are probably some 144Hz Benq's, he has a Blackwidow Chroma keyboard, Razer Taipan mouse, Astro A40 headset, Razer Seiren microphone, DX Racer chair (probably the 'racing' one) and he doesn't that he uses a mousepad. 

I don't know about lights.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

7 hours ago, Minibois said:

This video?

The desk looks like a very simple IKEA desk, the monitor are probably some 144Hz Benq's, he has a Blackwidow Chroma keyboard, Razer Taipan mouse, Astro A40 headset, Razer Seiren microphone, DX Racer chair (probably the 'racing' one) and he doesn't that he uses a mousepad. 

I don't know about lights.

Fair warning to OP. This isn't a very good setup, and just because your favourite Youtuber has a certain set of peripherals don't just copy them. Go for what suit s you and your needs. Examples: the astronaut a40s are nothing special, but people buy them because 'gaming' while something like the Dt990s are actually far superior. 

TL:DR don't buy stuff just because Youtubers have them and do lots of research before buying a product. 

- snip-

11 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Fair warning to OP. This isn't a very good setup, and just because your favourite Youtuber has a certain set of peripherals don't just copy them. Go for what suit s you and your needs. Examples: the astronaut a40s are nothing special, but people buy them because 'gaming' while something like the Dt990s are actually far superior. 

TL:DR don't buy stuff just because Youtubers have them and do lots of research before buying a product. 

Pretty much yeah, I personally hate that keyboard and mouse. I would never not use a mousepad too, no opinion on the rest of the setup.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Pretty much yeah, I personally hate that keyboard and mouse. I would never not use a mousepad too, no opinion on the rest of the setup.

Agreed. Death adder is fine but I would break my hand on a Taipan. 

Though I can't live without my extended mousepad anymore. 

- snip-