hey guys, before you tell me to build my own pc, i have built my own GTX 1080 build. 

We have Gaming tournaments at school and my GT940m isnt cutting it anymore. so i would like recommendations of "GAMING LAPTOPS", 

Metabox? they are cheap and affordable, my budget is around 1500-2000, rather near the 1500 if possible. I would like to get the best bang for the buck.

I am sure that a 960m isnt gonna work for me so i would like to get those new pascal 1060`s

**should i wait for Kaby laptop, aka miss the boxing day sale OR should i be ok with Skylake and get a decent deal. 

Thanks in advance! 

AMD Zen will probably bring CPU prices droppin, because it is also coming out with a mobile linup... Best thing you can do is wait another month :)

Just now, ShadySocks said:

AMD Zen will probably bring CPU prices droppin, because it is also coming out with a mobile linup... Best thing you can do is wait another month :)

alright thanks.

3 minutes ago, ShadySocks said:

considering  how price of haswell and skylake are similar and haswell did not change much i don't think so

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

considering  how price of haswell and skylake are similar and haswell did not change much i don't think so

mhmm, but Kaby is promising quite big things for laptops 

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Having no competition in the CPU world has probably made some monopolizing...

1 minute ago, Chubbybunny said:

mhmm, but Kaby is promising quite big things for laptops 

there are laptops with kaby lake already actually. one is razer blade stealth but with no dgpu

https://www.amazon.com/Razer-Stealth-Ultrabook-Generation-Windows/dp/B01N2HO0VA/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1481778267&sr=1-3&keywords=razer+blade

But a gaming one I haven't seen. But yeah better wait

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

there are laptops with kaby lake already actually. one is razer blade stealth but with no dgpu

https://www.amazon.com/Razer-Stealth-Ultrabook-Generation-Windows/dp/B01N2HO0VA/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1481778267&sr=1-3&keywords=razer+blade

But a gaming one I haven't seen. But yeah better wait

yeah they are 1500 dollar, was gonna order one because that is some hot stuff but the Razer Core is looking like its not coming to australia any time soon :/ sucks. 

The Razer core will be 500 dollars + i have to buy a GPU anther 500

thats 2500 for a laptop, its quite stupid 

7 minutes ago, Chubbybunny said:

yeah they are 1500 dollar, was gonna order one because that is some hot stuff but the Razer Core is looking like its not coming to australia any time soon :/ sucks. 

beetter wait then or get one with 6th gen skylake

7 minutes ago, Chubbybunny said:

just wait a bit you will see the market shake up. i really hope amd gets some market share ,intel cpus are just same thing with a small tweak.  

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

just wait a bit you will see the market shake up. i really hope amd gets some market share ,intel cpus are just same thing with a small tweak.  

although i will stay with intel 4 life, do they some cool giveaway and events. so its better to be with intel