Driver updates process

I am in the process of essentially rebuilding my computer. Keeping the 5 year old case, old PSU, and some other parts. Replacing the MB, CPU, memory, OS and adding in some front panel usb 3.0 ports and a boot SSD.

My question is in regards to driver updates. The new MB is the Asus Z170-A. I went to the Asus website and there are 86 files related to this MB with Windows 10 64bit. Some are old updates, that is to say there appear to be several versions of some driver updates so presumably I just need the most recent one. But there are just lots and lots of things with names that are not especially descriptive and there's little explanation. How do I know which things I need? Is there a best order to do things in? 

Thanks

Most drivers are included in windows 10. Id just install windows, and check device manager for devices without drivers. Most of the time, it will install all the drivers you need automatically.

Utilities are usually ASUS bloatware.  Windows 10 does a great job of automagically downloading drivers.