Enermax, which fans to pick?

Heydiho, i don't know which fans to pick for my upgrade. I want to get a Phanteks PH-TC12DC CPU cooler and replace the fans with something that fits a red/black color scheme. I am pretty much set on Enermax fans because of their awesome LED fans but i don't know which ones to pick:

T.B Vegas Single red (hard to get in germany)

or

TB Apollish 12 cm red

or

Magma Advance 12 cm (they don't have LEDs but look at dem red blades!)

I will probably get the Apollish, because they're the only ones where 140 mm versions exist, so i could match the rest of my case. But i just want to make sure that i get some great fans for that heatsink and that the Apollish are good quality in general.

I will run them in push pull, so i hope static pressure won't be a problem?

Note that my build is suposed to be silent so i will most likley run them on ultra silent mode, if possible.

Along with those fans i think about replacing my case fans (Define R4, 140mm fans, 3 fans total) with more T.B. Apollish fans.

who cares...

I don't know about their performance but the vegas fans look baller

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I think the Magma looks the best and they perform pretty much the same as the Vegas ones. The Apollish ones perform the worst. Even though the Apollish ones come in 140mm your heatsink doesn't support that size, only 120mm.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

In my experience the enermax fans i've had were ludicrously loud.

Not sure which one i had/have, but it looks like the magma advance - has identical fan blades.

*edit: these look quieter though by the spec

I think the Magma looks the best and they perform pretty much the same as the Vegas ones. The Apollish ones perform the worst. Even though the Apollish ones come in 140mm your heatsink doesn't support that size, only 120mm.

I'll put the 120s on the sink and the 140s on the case. Since only the apollish come in those sizes I'll probably use those. I know that by the spec the Apollish are the worst but i am wondering if two of them would suffice for the heatsink. My main point is having fancy flashy fans that are queit but still move enough air/pressure.

In my experience the enermax fans i've had were ludicrously loud.

Not sure which one i had/have, but it looks like the magma advance - has identical fan blades.

*edit: these look quieter though by the spec

Let's hope that the ones you experienced are earlier modells, because i am pretty much gonna get them for christmas. Any else suggestions.?

I don't know about their performance but the vegas fans look baller

Yeah, i hope the apollish look at least as good, because the vergas are hard to get for me.

who cares...

Let's hope that the ones you experienced are earlier modells, because i am pretty much gonna get them for christmas. Any else suggestions.?

Yeah, it must be. I got mine back in july of 2012, and it was a pretty cheap fan too. maybe their budget version of the magma?

if that exists..double check though!

Heydiho, i don't know which fans to pick for my upgrade. I want to get a Phanteks PH-TC12DC CPU cooler and replace the fans with something that fits a red/black color scheme. I am pretty much set on Enermax fans because of their awesome LED fans but i don't know which ones to pick:

T.B Vegas Single red (hard to get in germany)

or

TB Apollish 12 cm red

or

Magma Advance 12 cm (they don't have LEDs but look at dem red blades!)

I will probably get the Apollish, because they're the only ones where 140 mm versions exist, so i could match the rest of my case. But i just want to make sure that i get some great fans for that heatsink and that the Apollish are good quality in general.

I will run them in push pull, so i hope static pressure won't be a problem?

Note that my build is suposed to be silent so i will most likley run them on ultra silent mode, if possible.

Along with those fans i think about replacing my case fans (Define R4, 140mm fans, 3 fans total) with more T.B. Apollish fans.

Get the VEGAS one, because its fully customizable.

Get the VEGAS one, because its fully customizable.

In terms of LED modes? Should i get the vegas in red or with all colors? Can latter one display only one color too? what lighting effects does the red-only have? I can't find good sources for this information. :D

who cares...

In terms of LED modes? Should i get the vegas in red or with all colors? Can latter one display only one color too? what lighting effects does the red-only have? I can't find good sources for this information. :D

the Red fan has all the modes, its just painted red

- theres a detailed thing... lol xD Video by: http://www.youtube.com/user/me29011993/videos

and the all colors vagas fans has the same but more options for all colors (its also not painted)