A scary experience. ("We don't go to ravenholm")

First of. Hello

It's about 5:45 in the morning and i decided to post this Before going to bed (been at work)

So today i was shopping at a Swedish equivalent of walmart. and while i was waiting in line to buy a carton of smokes a baby made a noise behind me. 

Obviously this is not normally a problem. but this hellspawn behind me did not sound like a normal baby!

It made almost exactly the same noise that the venomous headcrabs in half Life 2 makes! (that shrill effin scream thing!)

I almost jumped straight out of my boots when i Heard that... And i spun around with a look of complete terror on my face.. only to be met by confused looks..

That felt like a perfect moment for the cliché Vietnam comment. "You dont know man! you weren't there!"

And that got me thinking. Has anyone else had any game related scares irl?
(you can add a funny non game related scare too if you want too :P)

Just thought i'd share this with you guys here in the off topic section.

Picture is vaguely relevant

living-with-hipstergirl-and-gamergirl-10

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Maybe not jumps or scares but after playing skyrim all sneaky like I found myself creepin around everywhere. As in taking quiet steps, peaking around corners, avoiding the gaze of others, plotting last minute assassinati....um....ya

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

The closest I get is bangs or whizzes that sound like a .50 flying past your head.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

If this topic takes off then you have to start paying some sort of credit to the guys that say gaming has a bad psychological effect. :ph34r:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

If this topic takes off then you have to start paying some sort of credit to the guys that say gaming has a bad psychological effect. :ph34r:

haha^^ scary Movies can also cause similar experiences. same with ghost stories. so i don't Think that this will be an issue :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

• 4 weeks later...

I would have take out my crowbar and whack it...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I read 5:45 as 5450 lol

Crying like the creature in half life 2 at 5:45?

5-4+2=3 half life 3 confirmed.

I read 5:45 as 5450 lol

Crying like the creature in half life 2 at 5:45?

5-4+2=3 half life 3 confirmed.

Xbox360's pit for you for entire week...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

The closest I get is bangs or whizzes that sound like a .50 flying past your head.

I dont like bangs.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Maybe not jumps or scares but after playing skyrim all sneaky like I found myself creepin around everywhere. As in taking quiet steps, peaking around corners, avoiding the gaze of others, plotting last minute assassinati....um....ya

^This. I do the same thing. Mostly though when it's dark. I try to move around is as much darkness as possible and wear dark clothing to remain unseen... Darkness is your friend.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I've played too much Minecraft that when I'm playing something like F1 2012 and I here a creeper sizzle (from a youtube video) I will jump out of my chair and crash my car. Gets me every time. Annoying as hell.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."