(WILL PAY) Have all parts but need help assembling

Hello, 

I purchased a few new parts including a motherboard, GPU and a new case. I built my other gaming computer two years ago and now I've completely forgot everything and I'm really not sure how to build a computer anymore. 

If someone experienced can help me, I'm willing to pay :)

Do you want someone to turn up and help? If so, it would help to say what region you're in.

If you're wanting online advice, first step would be to post what you have bought.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Do you mean come to my house and build it for me or I need a tutorial?  Because I would love to get paid to give advice.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

1 minute ago, porina said:

Do you want someone to turn up and help? If so, it would help to say what region you're in.

If you're wanting online advice, first step would be to post what you have bought.

And then he posts a pre built lol jk

3 minutes ago, Taylorshots said:

Hello, 

I purchased a few new parts including a motherboard, GPU and a new case. I built my other gaming computer two years ago and now I've completely forgot everything and I'm really not sure how to build a computer anymore. 

If someone experienced can help me, I'm willing to pay :)

How much you willing to pay?

Lol just google how to build a computer. You put in the components the same way 

Everyone should own a vive.

No not physically lol. If you can do skype and just point it out for me. I know I can find all of the information online but I can't wait anymore. I've struggled all day and I'm tired of it. 

Im willing to pay $15-$20 PayPal for anyone that can help me with all of the assembly and general setup. But you have to be experienced or else we'll both be on a sinking boat. 

CPU: i5-4670 3.4Hz

Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Pro gamer 

case: Nzxt 440 

GPU: Zotac 1080 AMP extreme

2 minutes ago, Taylorshots said:

No not physically lol. If you can do skype and just point it out for me. I know I can find all of the information online but I can't wait anymore. I've struggled all day and I'm tired of it. 

Im willing to pay $15-$20 PayPal for anyone that can help me with all of the assembly and general setup. But you have to be experienced or else we'll both be on a sinking boat. 

CPU: i5-4670 3.4Hz

Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Pro gamer 

case: Nzxt 440 

GPU: Zotac 1080 AMP extreme

IT's gonna bottleneck lol

But really why i5 with a 1080?

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I'm going to overclock it while I save up for a 7th gen that's coming in 2017. 

Bro, do you know whose site you're using? Just search his channel for how to build pc guides, he used to make a ton

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

3 minutes ago, Inception9269 said:

Bro, do you know whose site you're using? Just search his channel for how to build pc guides, he used to make a ton

I know I can find the info online but I'm honestly just tired of the fact that not everyone has the same setup as me. It's almost impossible. I really just need someone to help with assembly. It'll probably take less than 30 minutes. 

11 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Would you be willing to help? 

You can always just post something here on the forum if you need help. There should be people who can help you and guide you through the process. Better yet, it's free.

1 minute ago, SCGazelle said:

You can always just post something here on the forum if you need help. There should be people who can help you and guide you through the process. Better yet, it's free.

I was sure I could do that but having someone else that can see what I see and know exactly what to do rather than written instruction would be way better. Would you be able to help? I'll pay :(

39 minutes ago, porina said:

No one is willing to help. Would you be willing? 

If i was home I'd get on skype and help you out. No fee. Unless you can wait another 3 hours till i finish work?

29 minutes ago, Taylorshots said:

Would you be willing to help? 

no time sorry :(

2 minutes ago, sam_fisher007 said:

If i was home I'd get on skype and help you out. No fee. Unless you can wait another 3 hours till i finish work?

You're my only hope so I'll certainly wait. If someone is able to help me out quicker though, I'll let them help. 

I've been at it for seven hours and I'm stuck with PSU to Motherboard, case to motherboard (front panel stuff) and just not sure in general. 

6 minutes ago, Taylorshots said:

You're my only hope so I'll certainly wait. If someone is able to help me out quicker though, I'll let them help. 

I've been at it for seven hours and I'm stuck with PSU to Motherboard, case to motherboard (front panel stuff) and just not sure in general. 

What specifically are you having trouble with? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

This sounds like one of those hard to explain, better if you see for yourself situatios.

1 minute ago, sam_fisher007 said:

This sounds like one of those hard to explain, better if you see for yourself situatios.

If that's the case, then he can upload some pictures. He'll get a lot more help if he does that than if he waits for someone willing to skype with him. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I got the computer to turn on. All fans are spinning and the GPU's lights are on. 

The motherboard has a red LED light. Even when it's turned off. I googled it and apparently it's RAM issues. I don't believe that a Corshair 8x2 16GB wouldn't work. It's DDR3 and the motherboard supports DDR3. 

The motherboard is a LGA 1150 and the RAM supports that. Any ideas on why it's red? 

Also, No USB ports work. Both on motherboard and case. 

And no video feed both from GPU or motherboard. 

37 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Written in my last reply. 

2 hours ago, Taylorshots said:

I'm going to overclock it while I save up for a 7th gen that's coming in 2017. 

you can't overclock the 4670 unless you have the k-series cpu. and if you already have the z97 mobo you might as well just upgrade to an i7 4770/4790/e3 1231 v3 instead, performance diferences between kabylake and haswell should only be slightly different in games. 

59 minutes ago, Taylorshots said:

I got the computer to turn on. All fans are spinning and the GPU's lights are on. 

The motherboard has a red LED light. Even when it's turned off. I googled it and apparently it's RAM issues. I don't believe that a Corshair 8x2 16GB wouldn't work. It's DDR3 and the motherboard supports DDR3. 

The motherboard is a LGA 1150 and the RAM supports that. Any ideas on why it's red? 

have you tried using a different ddr3 ram to test the mobo? if you can get to the bios, enable usb keyboard/mouse support.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 hour ago, Taylorshots said:

Remove the GPU and any HDD/SSDs.

Make sure the 24 pin cable is plugged into the motherboard. Make sure the 8 (4+4) CPU cable is plugged in. Make sure the ram is clicked in all the way. Remove the circular battery on the motherboard (and put it back in). Plug the PSU into the wall. Plug a monitor, keyboard, and mouse into the motherboard. Make sure the front panel power button is connected properly. Turn on the computer. Do you see an image? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler