Good Supportive Desk Chair For Tall People?

joelthezombie15

So, I've been looking at desk chairs and ive noticed even ones with the built in type headrest, they always cut off at my shoulder blades. I am 6' 4" and ive looked in all the big box stores but they only have chairs like the ones i described. I am looking for something kind of ergonomic and very supportive in the back and that would actually support my head or at the very least my neck. I've seen those race car type chairs and they look promising. If you know total biscuit I'm looking for a chair similar to his in the style or idea. however i don't know who makes them and what not. I'm not really looking for specific chairs but manufacturers would be much appreciated.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

wait, didn't you leave?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

How tall are you? 6'2"? .........i just read it properly 6'4"

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

wait, didn't you leave?

yes.  I came back. if you want to discuss it PM me please.

How tall are you? 6'2"? .........i just read it properly 6'4"

I am 6' 4" 

said it in the post, you must have missed it.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

By anychance can you find a third party distributor that can make a neck/head setbooster to add on top of the chair?

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

By anychance can you find a third party distributor that can make a neck/head setbooster to add on top of the chair?

I dont know of anyone who could near me sadly and the whole head/neck support isnt the only problem the chairs always get under my shoulder blades and it hurts like crazy.

can you take a picture of yourself sitting down from the side? that will give a lot of perspective since this is mainly text based if possible

can you take a picture of yourself sitting down from the side? that will give a lot of perspective since this is mainly text based if possible

Right now i cant sorry.