Gt sport hype

who thinks gran turismo sport is gonna be good, I am hyped for it! leave you opinions below

Same, I gave up my ps3 few years ago but still love the GT5

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Same, I gave up my ps3 few years ago but still love the GT5

when its released, we will FINALLY have a decent forza rival, cause the alternatives to these 2 are-

the crew- its improved, but the upgrade and currency system is still borked

driveclub- the AI is WAY to aggressive

trackmania- in a different, lower league, its more of an arcade game than a proper racer. fun though

assetto corsa- caters to a different, more serious market

project CARS- asseto corsa lite

Just now, baconbuilder99 said:

when its released, we will FINALLY have a decent forza rival, cause the alternatives to these 2 are-

the crew- its improved, but the upgrade and currency system is still borked

driveclub- the AI is WAY to aggressive

trackmania- in a different, lower league, its more of an arcade game than a proper racer. fun though

assetto corsa- caters to a different, more serious market

project CARS- asseto corsa lite

Forza Motorsport came out to rival Gran Turismo, I'm not sure what you mean by a "forza rival". You wanna get specific, back when the first Forza Motorsport came out, it was being compared heavily to Gran Turmiso 4 (and positively in many ways, at that), which had been out for a while in Japan and dropped in NA and Europe a couple of months back.

The Crew is a spiritual successor to Eden Games' work on the Test Drive series, and Unlimited 2 in particular.

DriveClub wanted to compete with the likes of Grid 2, and even that didn't work out well.

Assetto Corsa and Project CARS both have their markets. AC aims more for straight simulation, while PC is closer towards the GT/Forza lean of arcade simulation.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

by forza rival I mean a racer that treads the line between arcade and sim, that allows visual and performance customization, with roster of 300+ cars, and a decent selection of tracks, or a large open world. forza horizon 3 would have been brilliant, if they had optimized the damn thing at all, I mean, come on a gtx 970 at MINIMUM is just plain ridiculous, not everyone can afford a $2000 pc, and the xbox one is far slower than that, its just unacceptable, even with a gtx 1080 its impossible to get 1080p/ultra/60fps stable

I personally do not like the track roster. Where is Le Mans, or Imola, or Silverstone? 

edit: Also the sounds still put me off. 

Gran Turismo is Gran Turismo... love it or hate it. I've played extensively GT3, GT4 and GT5. I got GT6 but never had time to get into it. My PS3 was already rarely used by the time it came out, after PS4 launch wasn't it?. So, there needs to be a native PS4 game sooner than later.

I never got into Forza... whichever one was on the '360. The structure of gameplay didn't agree with me although I don't have much complaint on the handling itself.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/12/2016 at 8:10 PM, baconbuilder99 said:

who thinks gran turismo sport is gonna be good, I am hyped for it! leave you opinions below

Love gran turismo, the latest hdr screenshots of the cars have fooled a lot of people, it looks real. So yeah totally cant wait to play it