My Biggest complaint on AMD

TubsAlwaysWins
Just now, Velvet Revolver said:

Winning is a mindset.

Then im always loosing

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Just now, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Then im always loosing

only at english, but that is alright. Typo's are typo's.

only at english, but that is alright. Typo's are typo's.

At life too

19 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

I would if I wasn't broke

lol well now you don't have anything. 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

30 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Would love to see how you react to a Socket 478 system. Those Pentium 4s love to glue themselves to the heatsink.

Lol, I killed an Optiplex SX270 doing that xD

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

I would if I wasn't broke

I question whether this is monitarily speaking or physically.

y u quotin me? fix yo shit 

Here's what I'd do to try cleaning that up. Pour 90%+ iso alc into socket (with mobo out of case and laying flat) and air can/compressor the thing. Pour more alc and push CPU into socket, remove, then air again on both. Maybe another pour and air separately and then hope that broken pin wasn't crucial to functionality then assemble. May not overclock as well with a missing pin if it works at all. If you used electrically conductive thermal paste (which isn't as much of an issue with users who manage to not make mistakes as easily), maybe don't bother with cleaning and switch to non electrically conductive paste to avoid future similar issues. 

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

1 minute ago, meenmeen1103 said:

Here's what I'd do to try cleaning that up. Pour 90%+ iso alc into socket (with mobo out of case and laying flat) and air can/compressor the thing. Pour more alc and push CPU into socket, remove, then air again on both. Maybe another pour and air separately and then hope that broken pin wasn't crucial to functionality then assemble. May not overclock as well with a missing pin if it works at all. If you used electrically conductive thermal paste (which isn't as much of an issue with users who manage to not make mistakes as easily), maybe don't bother with cleaning and switch to non electrically conductive paste to avoid future similar issues. 

I don't even care if I can overclock if I can get it working. I will drop in a pin to fix it though (Im 99% sure its a important pin)

2 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

while you're at it, fill the tub and give it a bath. 

5 minutes ago, Velvet Revolver said:

Monitarily

1 minute ago, Megah3rtz said:

while you're at it, fill the tub and give it a bath. 

If I spend that much money on alcohol, it's because I found someone really attractive at the bar and am drowning my hope with it.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB