CPU spikes and slow performance

Hey guys

Short version is my lap became slow (about a week ago) used to play league of legends at about 200 fps now barely reaches 30 sometimes. the whole lap is very slow , sometimes when i open chrome my cpu usage spikes to a 100%. And in the processes(task manager) there is nothing other than the usual running. even did a full format and reinstalled windows. Temps are normal 58c on CPU and 48c on VGA while gaming (with huge fps drops) according to openhardwaremonitor 

MY lap is a ASUS K53sv

CPU - i3 2310M

Ram - 6 Gigs

SSD - Crucial MX 200 250GB

VGA - nvidia gt540 2GB

OS - Windows 7 64bit

Random read speed of ssd is 66 MB/s

Full version is about a week ago i was trying to drain my battery and managed to do it but we had a power outage so I kept it off for the night the next day when i turned the lap on the charging port or the battery has gone nuts. when i plug in the charging cable it says running on battery(not charging) and when i unplug it it says charging. But it still charges the lap. the same time that happened my lap became slow . very slow. Started getting CPU spikes. sometimes in youtube videos the audio is going but i cant see the video cause it takes time to load. I only play League of Legends on this lap and i used to play it at about 200fps stable but after this happened i cant even keep a stable 30 fps its drops to like 4,9,2,15 etc... I took it to a repair shop today and the person said he don't know whats wrong "everything is working ok as far as i can see it  we can replace the battery so that charging problem will go away" i used to keep my lap in (balanced) mode with windows animations and do my stuff on this lap but now its in "high performance" and all classic themes and its still very slow.

thanks in advance

I have a feeling that the power supply/brick isn't supplying enough power to the GPU/CPU.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

3 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

I have a feeling that the power supply/brick isn't supplying enough power to the GPU/CPU.

Soo gotta get a new brick? forgot to mention the charging light is on even when the lap is off and unplugged.

Just now, chickenkill said:

Soo gotta get a new brick? forgot to mention the charging light is on even when the lap is off and unplugged.

I would give that a go and see what happens, though it could be the power delivery inside as well. Kinda hard to nail down, maybe find a better repair store?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

17 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

I would give that a go and see what happens, though it could be the power delivery inside as well. Kinda hard to nail down, maybe find a better repair store?

Yeah im gonna go to a different shop on monday. its saturday night where i live so shops are closed . was just hoping if anyone knew whats going on. I'm Soo confused . thanks for the help anyway :D