Iphone locked, Cant backup

This is to help my brother because he is desperate to save everything on his iPhone 7. His daughter has locked his phone like 3 times. Whenever he would type his pass-code correctly it would lock up again. Now his iPhone says to connect to iTunes but this just asks him to unlock his phone for it to connect to iTunes. He has spoken with apple and they said they have to delete everything to restore it to new. He has not backed up his phone ever but needs to recover all of his stuff. If there are any solutions, I hope anyone can help with any solution but I am still searching and thank you for any solutions. thank you.

3 minutes ago, Jzus said:

Whenever he would type his pass-code correctly it would lock up again

What do you mean by that

Hello

7 minutes ago, TAHIRMIA said:

What do you mean by that

His phone would disable when he typed the pass code. He said he entered it correctly but it would lock again for a certain amount of time. Now it says for him to connect it to iTunes but iTunes needs him to unlock his phone to allow my computer to have access to it. He obviously can't as his phone wont let him do anything.

1 minute ago, Jzus said:

His phone would disable when he typed the pass code. He said he entered it correctly but it would lock again for a certain amount of time. Now it says for him to connect it to iTunes but iTunes needs him to unlock his phone to allow my computer to have access to it. He obviously can't as his phone wont let him do anything.

Has he tried other passwords? He may have changed it and forgotten

Hello

Just now, TAHIRMIA said:

Has he tried other passwords? He may have changed it and forgotten

He can't try anymore, all his phone says is to connect to iTunes

9 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Have you seen this guide? It apparently uses Itunes, but it should work with locked Iphones.

https://drfone.wondershare.com/backup-iphone/backup-locked-iphone-data.html

Also tell your brother that its time, time to do this:

android-developer2.png (1000×450)

I'm reading the article right now. I will let him know to switch afterwards lol

1 minute ago, Jzus said:

He can't try anymore, all his phone says is to connect to iTunes

Then all you can do is try what @VerticalDiscussions said and if that doesn't work then you will have to just format everything and hope iCloud has made a backup already.

When you format if find my iPhone was enabled then you will need the same iCloud account that was used to setup the device 

Hello

1 minute ago, TAHIRMIA said:

Then all you can do is try what @VerticalDiscussions said and if that doesn't work then you will have to just format everything and hope iCloud has made a backup already.

When you format if find my iPhone was enabled then you will need the same iCloud account that was used to setup the device 

Thanks I am gonna try the method on my old phone to see if it works.

33 minutes ago, Jzus said:

This is to help my brother because he is desperate to save everything on his iPhone 7. His daughter has locked his phone like 3 times. Whenever he would type his pass-code correctly it would lock up again. Now his iPhone says to connect to iTunes but this just asks him to unlock his phone for it to connect to iTunes. He has spoken with apple and they said they have to delete everything to restore it to new. He has not backed up his phone ever but needs to recover all of his stuff. If there are any solutions, I hope anyone can help with any solution but I am still searching and thank you for any solutions. thank you.

Assuming the device was configured correctly when it was first setup, iCloud should have a backup.

You can login to iCloud.com at the following link and check to see if there's been a backup completed recently. https://www.icloud.com/#settings

If there's no backup, I'd recommend going to an Apple Store with proof of purchase and having them perform their magic at the Genius Bar.

25 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Have you seen this guide? It apparently uses Itunes, but it should work with locked Iphones.

https://drfone.wondershare.com/backup-iphone/backup-locked-iphone-data.html

Also, while this is a great guide, I wouldn't login to iCloud through any service than iCloud.com unless you trust them fully.

Providing your iCloud details to the Dr.Fone program grants them full access to your iCloud account and compromises your security.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 minute ago, kirashi said:

Assuming the device was configured correctly when it was first setup, iCloud should have a backup.

You can login to iCloud.com at the following link and check to see if there's been a backup completed recently. https://www.icloud.com/#settings

If there's no backup, I'd recommend going to an Apple Store with proof of purchase and having them perform their magic at the Genius Bar.

Also, while this is a great guide, I wouldn't login to iCloud through any service than iCloud.com unless you trust them fully.

Providing your iCloud details to the Dr.Fone program grants them full access to your iCloud account and compromises your security.

So I have checked about the software and people have said it hasn't worked. I will ask if he enabled iCloud when he setup his phone. I will try the icloud method thanks