No 1920x1080

Hey guys,im not an expert of the pc's and stuffs.I recently built my first rig last year. I never had this problem before,I forgot what moniter I had before but it broke and run in 1920x1080 and i used a 40" tv for a bit. I soon got the asus VX238,1 ms response time and its 23" and a xfx radeon hd 6770. Some one please help me if you can

Yes

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I think he is trying to tell us that he can't get his monitor all the way up to 1080p and it should be capable of doing so.

Did you updated the graphic card drivers from AMD website?

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Should be done by update the drivers, this happened when my friend build his rig.

Should be done by update the drivers, this happened when my friend build his rig.

how did u even understand what hes asking?

i would understand more if it were in Japanese

I would translate it for you but I don't want to derail the topic even more

Update you GPU drivers or download drivers for the monitor. http://www.asus.com/Monitors_Projectors/VX238H/#support

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Hey guys,im not an expert of the pc's and stuffs.I recently built my first rig last year. I never had this problem before,I forgot what moniter I had before but it broke and run in 1920x1080 and i used a 40" tv for a bit. I soon got the asus VX238,1 ms response time and its 23" and a xfx radeon hd 6770. Some one please help me if you can

Just use DVI cable. 

He doesn't have the 1920x1080 option on screen resolution setting, I think.

On Windows 7 right click and chose screen resolution and crank it up to max it goes. Update drivers if you haven't yet... Connect with HDMI or DVI... If you have black border around the screen you go to CCC and change scaling options

Sent from my GSmart Aku A1 using Tapatalk

Case: Xigmatek Alfar (Black) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 @3.2GHz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 1600MHz | GFX: Gigabyte GTX 660Ti 2GB
Cooler: beQuiet! Shadow Rock | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | HDD: Seagate 'Barracuda' 2TB| OS: Windows 8.1 PRO (64-bit) | PSU: Zalman ZM600-GT 600W 80+ Bronze
 Screen: ASUS VS228 | Mouse: Razer Naga Molten | Headphones: Qpad QH-85 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 w/ Cherry MX Blue

oh sorry i cant run in 1020x1080 its running in 1620x1020 i believe sorry guys