My Right Mouse Button is Acting Wierd (or it is haunted)

So I get a strange one for all the techies out there.

I recently upgraded by computer to Windows 10. (Clean install, I wiped my Windows 7 drive and installed Windows 10 on top of it)

I've got a Logitech G700 Wireless Rechargeable Gaming Mouse.

Now for some reason when ever I hold down the Right Mouse Button for any period of time I get multiple mouse events being recorded by ... the OS(?). I don't know exactly where the multiple events are bring inserted but it mostly happens when I release the right mouse button.

So in my attempts to troubleshoot this problem I've Googled multiple things to try to get this issue solved but I think I've run into a road block.

I found the following forum post and tried the solutions listed there.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/w10-right-click-doesnt-work-on-all-items/11698aee-9413-49c8-8277-995568eb4818?auth=1

I also found a page recommending me to Uncheck "Allow computer to turn of this device ...." in the device manager.

But the problem persists.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks

Device Manager - Turn Off.PNG

Device Manager - Many Mouses.PNG

Mouse Event Testing.PNG

have you tried unplugging it, then plugging it back in? or taking the batteries out for a bit then put them back in? or both?

i can't say this is any fix because I dont have experience with your hardware but what i find interesting is two mice listed. Try removing all mice related drivers and triple check you have installed the correct ones from logitechs site http://support.logitech.com/en_us/downloads

Screen Shot 2016-12-01 at 23.08.44.png

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_