Program to control fan speed according to temperature

CowsGoMoo32

Link me please.

i5-3570k l ASRock Z77 Extreme6 LGA1155 I G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 I Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5' 7200RPM I Sapphire Radeon 7950 3GB I Cooler Master Storm Enforcer I SeaSonic 620W I Windows 7

Oh so the whole corsair link controller is useless?

i5-3570k l ASRock Z77 Extreme6 LGA1155 I G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 I Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5' 7200RPM I Sapphire Radeon 7950 3GB I Cooler Master Storm Enforcer I SeaSonic 620W I Windows 7

Oh so the whole corsair link controller is useless?

No, because thats a water cooler. You said for fans.  In which case you can use the BIOS.

No, because thats a water cooler. You said for fans.  In which case you can use the BIOS.

-facedesk-

The Corsair Link will give you expand ability since your mainboard only has so many fan headers. It should also give you more control over then fans in regards to speed and temperature. My mainboard allows me to setup fan curves that cause the fans to ramp up as heat increases. Corsair link comes with more stuff like being able to tell what fans you have where on your case. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsicM8uHUeM

CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: MSI 970A-G46 RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 GPU: EVGA 560ti SLI Case: Corsair 300R Cooler: Corsair H60 - push pull CM Excaliber SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB HDD: 1TB Hitachi, 4TB Seagate PSU: Corsair TX650V2

Speedfan. It uses your mobos controllers so fans have to be connected to mobo connector. Its bit hard to setup, but documentation clears most of things. Just see that fan control is set to normal on bios.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv