RV04 Silverstone ZEN build plan

Gday all, back earlier this year i brought a RV04 Silverstone case.

inverted case, which is great for me. i have nearly always had my computer sitting on my left.

now when i first looked into this case, the one thing everyone complained about was... yes the "flimsy" door.

ok SOO yes it has SOME but its not that bad, honestly its not, if you are opening it like a civilized human with 2 iotas of common sense and not being a complete drongo reefing on the bugger then you will have no problems.

quick explanation here as to why it flex's and also why this isn't such a bad thing...
Firstly its plastic, and is in a pursuit to save some weight, so its not super thick stuff.

secondly its not coming to a squared corner, its rounded, this is allowing for some flex here.

thirdly its not such a bad thing, have you seen what happens to ridgid plastic doors on cases, soon as it trys to flex a little, friggen snap crackle and pop no door no more. that shit breaks!

moving on. the Case itself metal wise, mate!, i was a sheety for a company called Fabers toolboxes, anyone who knows them knows we had a thing for being good.

so metal work is important to me, if its crap metal, wont touch it, if it has those poxy hook tabs on the side panel to lock it on the case, forget it mate thats just a problem later on.
if the strengthening folds are done badly i dont want it... annnnnd so on so forth, i spent hours and hours looking at cases. i was looking at NZXTs and the silverstone 3 days later.

now, one thing people kept saying other then the door, was .... you can not liquid cool a RV04.

this is a lie, and over the next yr or so (once my ute "leona" is back on the road with a new gearbox) i will be starting a new build in this case.
im going for a Red Build, Zen we shall start the water cooling build (haha Zen, get it haha... im funny damn it!)
i will be posting pictures when i can start on this project.

If you would like some ideas on how to do some metal work related things on cases feel free to ask, and ill help as much as i can (thou having physical object in front of me is always easier to work from) post a picture if you want to show issues and what not.