can I fit a H60 on a 7970?

You can, however you need a special bracket for it.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

You would be better off upgrading to a R9 290X

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I guess you can with an adapter, but if the tubes are too short it's a problem and the vrms ans vram would need cooling too

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

bye bye VRAMs

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

In short, no you can't.

If you were desprate to do it then you can but it's far easier to get a fulle waterblock for it, or even get a universal GPU waterblock and connect the tubes on the H60 to it. But you lose the pump if you do that. Unless you plan to force it on it's not possible.

bye bye VRAMs

You can get heatsinks for the VRAM. It's quite common to use universal waterblocks and VRAM heatsinks seprately. Don't see how this would cause issues with his vram.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

if you want watercooling just get a custom loop and fullcover waterblock for your 7970

You can get heatsinks for the VRAM. It's quite common to use universal waterblocks and VRAM heatsinks seprately. Don't see how this would cause issues with his vram.

I've looked around frozencpu but I can't find the VRAM heatsink only FC waterblock. Could you send a link or section on frozencpu or other site? cos I might be looking in wrong section.

where I live I had to pay 600us$ for a 7970 and it is the cheapest 7970.. to import waterblock is a pain in the ass we pay 60% tax....

7970 oc with boost don't have waterblock... I'm not desperate... it's not expensive to buy an h60/h100 here.. so would be something I could do without so much $

I was think if vram would be a problem but it come with some heat sink and would just need 2 fans in the bottom of my case... but seems I was wrong.

Sarcasm, do you even comment in a thread to help or more than just trolling? I mean. Nobody have to know what you know. 

If we find something we may ask and know a bit better how it works. 

I've looked around frozencpu but I can't find the VRAM heatsink only FC waterblock. Could you send a link or section on frozencpu or other site? cos I might be looking in wrong section.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/3285/ram-21/Zalman_ZM-RHS1_VGA_RAM_Heat_Sinks_-_SILVER.html?tl=g40c18s236

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I was going to say check out the triptCC website (dwood guy from overclockers forum) but the site is gone for some reason.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

would it  => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Rj3HuG2Sg work in a sapphire 7970 oc with boost? would I get nice temps or would not be worth to better oc it?

No this is an awful idea, your vrams would explode...

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

NZXT is about to release that gpu cooler-bracket weird thing that they show off in computex, I twetted them recently and they said it would be out pretty soon.

I would wait for it if I were you.

VRM solution: Swiftech HD7900 series heatinks

HD7970-HSFX600.jpg

deffo verify your card to availability