Like everyone else... 4K Tv.

Advic3
Go to solution Solved by Drak3,

Outside of the color enhancer (the other TV still has image quality settings) and Dolby 5.1 support for the TV speakers (Both on the $350 model), they're virtually the same.

CPU : i7 4790K // GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G // CPU Cooler: LEPA AquaChanger 240 // MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI // RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury @ 1866 //    Case & PSU // Fractal Define S & EVGA 750W

Outside of the color enhancer (the other TV still has image quality settings) and Dolby 5.1 support for the TV speakers (Both on the $350 model), they're virtually the same.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

12 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

So the $300?

CPU : i7 4790K // GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G // CPU Cooler: LEPA AquaChanger 240 // MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI // RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury @ 1866 //    Case & PSU // Fractal Define S & EVGA 750W

14 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

I've found a review for the second TV you have listed http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/ku6300 RTings are one of the best when it comes to reviewing TVs as of late 

I imagine the KU6300 is quite similar to the first one, just a different binned TV from sammy. 

12 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

So, the $300?

Just now, Advic3 said:

So the $300?

Personally, I'd go for the $300.

If I want Dolby 5.1 or 7.1, I'll use a speaker system, and Color Enhancer isn't worth $50 to me.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

3 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Personally, I'd go for the $300.

If I want Dolby 5.1 or 7.1, I'll use a speaker system, and Color Enhancer isn't worth $50 to me.

So for $300 that's a steal right?

i would say that is a good price, i have employer discounts on samsung.com and that is what it is going for on there, i just got a 55" ks8500 for 799.99 from with my employer discount, while best buy has it for 1099.99, so yeah it is a good price.

My PCPartPicker - 1st Build

3 minutes ago, Bradl79 said:

i would say that is a good price, i have employer discounts on samsung.com and that is what it is going for on there, i just got a 55" ks8500 for 799.99 from with my employer discount, while best buy has it for 1099.99, so yeah it is a good price.

So def worth $300? Alright.. Thanks bois

walmart has it for 297.99 lol if u want to save a few bucks, but i'd rather buy from bestbuy lol, but that is the lowest price i can find on that TV from good sites

My PCPartPicker - 1st Build

2 minutes ago, Bradl79 said:

walmart has it for 297.99 lol if u want to save a few bucks, but i'd rather buy from bestbuy lol, but that is the lowest price i can find on that TV from good sites

Lol, I'll pay it back in taxes. Thanks tho dude.