Wireless mouse with charging cable?

I want a wireless mouse with at least 2 shoulder buttons and decent size (I have big hands) that can be wireless but don't want to worry about charging AA batteries, at least not separately, is there any mouse like that? I've seen some Logitech ones that can charge through a microusb cable but can seem to find any other, not even the Logitech ones seem to mention that feature in the Amazon page, just in the official website, are there any other brands for that? I would like to spend around 30 USD.

there's the logitech g700, which is wireless, and uses a cord to charge and can be used like a wired mouse, but it's a bit of an older model. but that means you can pick it up for like 40 bucks.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

4 minutes ago, Eriml said:

I want a wireless mouse with at least 2 shoulder buttons and decent size (I have big hands) that can be wireless but don't want to worry about charging AA batteries, at least not separately, is there any mouse like that? I've seen some Logitech ones that can charge through a microusb cable but can seem to find any other, not even the Logitech ones seem to mention that feature in the Amazon page, just in the official website, are there any other brands for that? I would like to spend around 30 USD.

If you want to go for a high-end one, I love my Logitech G900.

40 minutes ago, TechguyES said:

How about the g700s, everything you need and not that expensive

Yeah, that one actually looks pretty good. I would have to let go my dream of a cheap mouse being useful and durable since I'm using it in school, work and gaming. Is 66 USD on Amazon right now, I think I'm going with that one.

Logitech 602 wireless mouse but uses 1 or 2 double AA batteries but 2 AA batteries last 3 to 4 months before needing new batteries. and that's with it being on 24/7 just wanted to suggest it :]