Fx 8300 bottleneck a rx 470 ???

I have only 295 Bucks and i want to get a rx 470 but a fx 8350 is expencive to me and i want to know a fx 8300 bottleneck a rx 470 i looking to a cpu am3+ because i have the motherboard the ram sticks i just need a gpu and a cpu 

2 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

Just get the i3 6100

yeah go with the 1151 intel socket. The fx architecture is just so old now.  

10 minutes ago, Kickflapper said:

yeah go with the 1151 intel socket. The fx architecture is just so old now.  

What about zen? I would wait and see how that turns out.

I think get a i3 6100 but it's expencive to i just want to know If Will bottleneck and If i get a i3 i Will need trade the motherboard the ram sticks and Will be more expencive 

I think on zen but i think i just can buy one on half of the next year and i need the pc to do some home Works to i need the pc this week and i want to get a good hpu to play some games too 

2 minutes ago, Gustavok3000 said:

I think on zen but i think i just can buy one on half of the next year and i need the pc to do some home Works to i need the pc this week and i want to get a good hpu to play some games too 

okokko... then get the i3... but waiting for Zen would be MUCH smarter... cant you wait and use someone elses pc to do your HW xD

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

4 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

okokko... then get the i3... but waiting for Zen would be MUCH smarter... cant you wait and use someone elses pc to do your HW xD

Thats a good Idea but zen Will need a new motherboard New ram sticks and again Will be more expencive i live on Brazil and here gpus motherboards ram sticks is more expencive and when lunch zen cpu Will be expencive here i looking for a cpu when not bottleneck a rx 470 and a good price If a put a i3 6100 i Will pay 589 Bucks This using the cheaper components eg: super motherboard alloy here this thing are expencive

17 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

17 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

For you to have idea I saw a fx 6300 for 179 dollars ;-;

Just now, Gustavok3000 said:

yeh... but 6300 is pretty shit

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

6 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

yeh... but 6300 is pretty shit

Yeah and i want to know about fx 8300 because i dont found one video or benchmark using a fx 8300 and a rx 470 

Please do not post multiple threads dealing with the same topic. Do your best to keep it within one topic. 

And since it'll likely come up, you may only bump a thread every 24 hours if you have no response within that time frame. Anything early than that will be removed from view. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Please do not post multiple threads dealing with the same topic. Do your best to keep it within one topic. 

And since it'll likely come up, you may only bump a thread every 24 hours if you have no response within that time frame. Anything early than that will be removed from view. 

Ok Sorry i New here i just do a new one because all the ansors i have is saying to i buy a i3 and my question is a fx 8300 bottleneck a rx 470