Whats the best Laptop / ChromebookOS / Tablet for media consumption and multi tasking

Currently I'm looking at the Acer R11, Asus Chromebook Flip, Asus transformer book T100CHI-C1 and as for tablet I haven't really decided which to choose from. (there are great deals on these for blackfriday,except the flip)

I'm gonna use this primarily for media consumption (reading comics, books, watching movies in a car and etc,) and net browsing. Maybe some typing but hardly. I'm very used to having multiple tabs (10-20 when im on dual screen) open and I have a lot of files on different external drives where i'll be hoping to watch some media files when internal storage is a problem. I'm hoping to use this for travelling and something portable for around the house. I currently have a heavy duty laptop so I dont need to to be powerful. I'm planning on having a fairly large 128gb USB or Micro SD card for storage of media files.

Access to the android store to be able to play some light games would be nice just to kill time but i don't plan on gaming on it because I'll be building a rig fairly soon. I'm aware that I'll be able to have Bluestacks and steam on A windows OS but I'm unsure how responsive they would be since they weren't necessarily built for touch screen usage. My limitations to gaming are probably just some pass and play, turn based board games and whatever i use on mobile to kill downtime. Are there any advantages or disadvantages I'm missing that would swing me towards one option or another. Any different suggestions would also help. 

go for the 4GB models over the 2GB models. I would prefer a intel processor over arm because then you will have more operating system options if chrome does not work out to your liking

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_