What is the best GPU

olliestar1129

So what's the point? I mean I know its a good question but to be honest the best card is the card you decide no real best card though they can be put into strongest card best Power Per Buck etc but it's what you decide is the best card so if you want to spend all of your money fine thats ok if you want a budget PC then it might be best finding a really good cheap GPU it's down to what your looking for

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

GP102 is the best GPU. Everything else gets spanked silly.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

intel dedicated GPUs, can do things that many GPUs cant. May not be as efficient in graphics but its better and cheaper than a tesla for the same performance. People look at GPU performance mainly at flops but all those flops dont help when branching performance sucks.

master trollmanship. R7 250??

You cant just get the best/most expensive GPU available in the market and slap it to your rig. It needs to be in line with what the CPU can do as to not present a bottleneck.

So to answer your question, it depends on what you need and what you'll do with your computer.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink

1 minute ago, olliestar1129 said:

Do you thin it is better then Titain XP

Of course not.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink

39 minutes ago, olliestar1129 said:

IT S MUCH BETTER

Here you go.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/640815-gpu-tier-list/