TouchBar MacBook Pro Reviews are coming in....and it doesn't look good

79wjd
2 minutes ago, manuelnoriega said:

WoV5n9F.png

2399? peasant, 4300 it's where it's at

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Just now, suicidalfranco said:

2399? peasant, 4300 it's where it's at

I saw that video, That was epically sad. I thought he was just going to be like "LOL I bought this for other stuff but look how awful it games" instead he was like "Man this is what I actually use to game, I guess I just don't get to play certain titles. Bummer!"

The radeon 460 he has maxes out at 1.86 tflops, by the way. The radeon 7970 from 2011 has > 3 Tflop, by comparison, GTX 1080 has 9Tflop.

1 minute ago, manuelnoriega said:

I saw that video, That was epically sad. I thought he was just going to be like "LOL I bought this for other stuff but look how awful it games" instead he was like "Man this is what I actually use to game, I guess I just don't get to play certain titles. Bummer!"

The radeon 460 he has maxes out at 1.86 tflops, by the way. The radeon 7970 from 2011 has > 3 Tflop, by comparison, GTX 1080 has 9Tflop.

perfect spot to slip in a terry crews meme screaming power right there. To lazy to do one though 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

28 minutes ago, manuelnoriega said:

Anyone who expects gpu power in an Ultrabook form factor is in for a very sad end. A 970m/1060 would throttle badly. So a 1050 would be about the best you could do, which isn't going to be that much better.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.