Looking for Prebuilt desktop

I got about $1500 or so to blow on a new system.

Whats peoples views on Cyberpowerpc ?

Just now, RaggingGinger said:

Im going to tell you, that you will get a wave of people to build your own. 

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

to tell me to build my own? ya i know i figured that was gonna be the answer but i never built one. the prices on their website and what you get seems pretty good. especially with blackfriday and cyber monday coming up

to tell me to build my own? ya i know i figured that was gonna be the answer but i never built one. the prices on their website and what you get seems pretty good. especially with blackfriday and cyber monday coming up

building is EXTREMELY easy, like you have to actually try to mess it up in order to mess it up. 

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

3 minutes ago, RaggingGinger said:

My view is that they offer little value. Honestly, a simple PC can be built with little effort (with some experience, I can do so in under an hour).

Especially with black friday coming up, parts deals are going to be better than deals for pre-builts.

If you REALLY don't want to build yourself, you can buy parts and pay for assembly. But do the parts yourself, you'll be able to get better deals.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

1 minute ago, xephoneration said:

Im going to tell you, that you will get a wave of people to build your own. 

He doesn't want to build it, and I kinda get why. I built my PC, and it is super easy, but if I had to put together my xbox when I got it, I'd be kinda disappointing. 

Cyberpower PC is okay I believe. There are a few other sites that are pretty good too. Pugent Systems is one of them. I'd check the build you have on Newegg, or amazon to make sure the total pricing is good. Maybe even look for other pre-built custom PCs. 

This should be a good build tutorial. I've watched a few Newegg build tutorials. 

it isnt that i dont want to build it, honestly i would love to. the fact of knowing what i need exactly and what to do first and what not to do to avoid any sort of failure is what im sketchy on

it isnt that i dont want to build it, honestly i would love to. the fact of knowing what i need exactly and what to do first and what not to do to avoid any sort of failure is what im sketchy on

That's why we're here! Why don't you start with what you want to do with this PC, if you need peripherals included, etc. What kind of aesthetic do you like (1500 is enough to justify caring about that). The first step is parts. Then, we can try to prepare you for any issues you may encounter.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

1 minute ago, RaggingGinger said:

Try watching the video I posted. The only thing that is kinda tricky is hooking up the power button to the motherboard. 

If you buy a new Motherboard, it will come with a Manual, or if you buy a used Motherboard, you can find the manual online for FREE, and find out where all the connectors go. This video so far that I linked earlier seems to be very good at explaining everything. 

5 minutes ago, fpo said:

He doesn't want to build it, and I kinda get why. I built my PC, and it is super easy, but if I had to put together my xbox when I got it, I'd be kinda disappointing. 

Cyberpower PC is okay I believe. There are a few other sites that are pretty good too. Pugent Systems is one of them. I'd check the build you have on Newegg, or amazon to make sure the total pricing is good. Maybe even look for other pre-built custom PCs. 

I got that he does not want to build it... that is what you call a warning 

This video also gives a fairly good, basic, tutorial to building a PC: 

Of course, feel free to ask as many questions as you like here too! 

I like the look of this. I dont care for the normal black with small view window. The white and cool blue lighting really does it for me. Im not doing any video editing or such. Just normal gaming and web browsing. I prefer to stay at around 16gb for ram and SSD for games. Screenshot (2).png

7 minutes ago, RaggingGinger said:

one solid advice I will give when building, Dont fall for the anti static crap. really its a gimmick. as my former boss put it to me, "you have to wear wool socks, and constantly move your feet to actually do something"  

8 minutes ago, RaggingGinger said:

Build one, problems? Ask us! 

I like the look of this. I dont care for the normal black with small view window. The white and cool blue lighting really does it for me. Im not doing any video editing or such. Just normal gaming and web browsing. I prefer to stay at around 16gb for ram and SSD for games. Screenshot (2).png

For a gaming machine, this machine is poorly configured. The CPU is more geared towards multithreaded workloads like video editing. The money could be better spent (or saved)

2 minutes ago, RaggingGinger said:

dont like the dact they included a red keyboard/mouse on a white and blue pc but as for value? let me see looks meh

Just now, xephoneration said:

one solid advice I will give when building, Dont fall for the anti static crap. really its a gimmick. as my former boss put it to me, "you have to wear wool socks, and constantly move your feet to actually do something"  

It used to be more of a hazard. Now I just touch the case before I do anything incase I am super staticy. 

Though to be honest, I threw my motherboard on my fuzzy blanket, dragged it across my carpet floor, and it works just fine.

CyberPowerPC, along side Alienware and iBuyPower, have good deals and bad deals. (typically their base models are better deals than going into their configurators)

Just find some systems that have specs you like, look good to you, and have a price tag you're okay with paying.

Those of us that aren't absolute a******s will weigh in and help you make a decision you can be happy with, be it Tier One, System Boutique, or if you build yourself.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Would you be open to building this yourself if you watch these videos, and we provide some assistance? If so, I can put a parts list together that fits in line with what you're looking for and around 1500 USD before taxes

I said i like the look of the white and blue lighting. Meaning i like the case, i didnt mention i wanted to buy that system

I said i like the look of the white and blue lighting. Meaning i like the case, i didnt mention i wanted to buy that system

so do you think you could confirm to us that you ARE willing to build your own?

Also that's a nice case, so that's good :)

5 minutes ago, RaggingGinger said:

and that's not 1500

Blue lighting makes Intel chips work better. Red lighting makes AMD chips, and Radeon Graphics cards work better. 
Green Lights make Nvidia GPUs work better. That's why often times you want to buy RGB LED lights so no matter what you put in your computer, your parts will work as best they can. 

Im debating on it. I guess it depends on what comes available on black friday deals i suppose.