Two wifi's one router

WhatAmIDoingHere

Is there anyway I can setup a WiFi network for my family and one for my friends and the rest of my extended family to use so that we dont have to give out our WiFi password.

I would like to complete this entire thing without spending much or any money.

Thank you

It is entirely possible but it depends on your router's model. Many routers allow you to set up a guest WiFi network with just a few clicks.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

Yes, it is possible with most routers. You could just create an additional WiFi service set with a different, or no password. Some higher-end routers can also isolate the traffic between these two networks and prevent guests from communicating with other devices on your network.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Some Routers like mine have "Guest Networks". Where I can put a simple password on it, and have it isolated from my main wireless network. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.