Site that shows motherboard ranking based on CPU overclock

there was this site that sorts motherboards based on its overclockability, does anybody know where i can find it (ask the domain name system hahahahahaihatemyselfhaha). also, is it any good or is it biassed?

There is more to how much you can oc a cpu, than the mobo. It also depends on the specific board and cpu you have, not just the models. Its maily a luck of the draw.

12 minutes ago, tlink said:

there was this site that sorts motherboards based on its overclockability, does anybody know where i can find it (ask the domain name system hahahahahaihatemyselfhaha). also, is it any good or is it biassed?

Modern chipsets (Z97, Z1070 and X99) don't depend as much on the motherboard to overclock as they did back then, nowadays most of it is due to how well you fared in the silicon lottery. Unless you have plans for LN2 liquid cooling or competitive overclocking(in which case you'd know how to choose a motherboard properly) then you have to care about VRM quality and count, BIOS optimization adn all that. For a simnple overclock any decent motherboard will do (my personal favorite is the Asus A series)

Such things only matter in really highest end boards. Best way is to look some review sites database. OC3D is good one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv