What was the last movie you watched ?

DeViLzzz

Pacific Rim, I love that movie. I want to see Two Guns.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Easier Said Than Done (high quality, rallying movie by a small yet talented director)

Rush (Formula 1 rivalry between Niki Lauda and James Hunt)

If you can't tell, I love my motorsports. :)

I loved Rush, one of my top 15 movies ever made.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Initial D Stage 3 : The Movie. I re-watched this because Netflix doesn't have Initial D's stage 5.

Sent from my iGeneric using iWontStopBlabbering v7.42

Initial D stage 5 is available via YouTube, albeit scattered. The sub plots that they animated are really good, I recommend watching them.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

In theaters: Pacific Rim - it was okay, like a 7/10 or so. Before that I can't remember the last movie I saw in theaters

at home: The Breakfast Club - again, a 7/10, didn't think it had a lot of "substance" to it.

I've been trying to watch movies that people would be shocked if I said I never saw them. Especially newer movies, but none of them have really amazed me. Drive wasn't very good, but I recently watched Argo as well and thought that was great. It was weird since I was watching Breaking Bad, and was surprised to see Bryan Cranston in both movies. I didn't know he was in them, and I even watched them one after the other without realizing it.

CPU: i5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz      RAMKingston HyperX Grey Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)      MOBO: ASRock Z77E-ITX  

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1060 6GB     HDD's: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  

PSUSilverStone Strider ST50F-P 500W       Case: BitFenix Prodigy (Black)    

just got home from seeing bad grandpa. that was the funniest thing I have seen in the past 3 years

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Avatar yesterday and I really liked it. I called it the sci-fi version of dancing with wolfs. I also watched that day the matrix for the bjizillionth time earlier that day.

the rite

season 3 of dbz 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I saw the enders game movie last night and it was prety damn good. It actualy followed the book.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Whenever I am bored I put Blade Runner on.

I was bored yesterday, I put Blade Runner on...

Last Thursday (Halloween) I watched Tucker & Dale V's Evil, comedy horror classic!

Cry Havoc!

G   r   a   v   i   t   y

Don't you just hate it when your 4-year-old child is playing tag. AND DIES.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Enders game.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

not sure if it was the last movie i watched, but shaun of the dead is epic and sooo funny!

OnePlus 6T

Grown Ups 2.... fucking disgusting. That describes the whole movie except for the daium boobies.

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+