No Beeps even though there is no GPU and no Intergrated GPU

My Motherboard (INTEL DH55TC) has a onboard beeper so I get beep codes I put mine into the case and tested to see if it would boot My cpu header dosnt reach into cpu when gpu is in so I ordered a extender but when I plugged in the cpu without gpu I got no errors and no video I plugged the mic/headphone front pannel header into the HD AUDIO slot do you think that is why? GPU is R9 270 MSI I have tested it today and cpu works ive tested it and I dont think I fryed anything because I was using a antistatic Wristband so yeah one last thing is thatmy psu came with 2 cpu headers I plugged in the wrong one and powered it on and got nothing did I fry anything? I dont think so and I didnt force it in.

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, BlazedHardware said:

My Motherboard (INTEL DH55TC) has a onboard beeper so I get beep codes I put mine into the case and tested to see if it would boot My cpu header dosnt reach into cpu when gpu is in so I ordered a extender but when I plugged in the cpu without gpu I got no errors and no video I plugged the mic/headphone front pannel header into the HD AUDIO slot do you think that is why? GPU is R9 270 MSI I have tested it today and cpu works ive tested it and I dont think I fryed anything because I was using a antistatic Wristband so yeah one last thing is thatmy psu came with 2 cpu headers I plugged in the wrong one and powered it on and got nothing did I fry anything? I dont think so and I didnt force it in.

Quick thing for the future, use punctuation. It will make reading much easier.

The only thing I can think of is that you got a defective extension cable.

The HD Audio is correct as far as I know. 

12 minutes ago, g12601 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Quick thing for the future, use punctuation. It will make reading much easier.

The only thing I can think of is that you got a defective extension cable.

The HD Audio is correct as far as I know. 

I havnt gotten the extension cable yet I can use the CPU header when there is no Video Card but I want to know that if I have something plugged into the HD audio if it will not beep unless I plug headphones into the front pannel.

15 minutes ago, BlazedHardware said:

I havnt gotten the extension cable yet I can use the CPU header when there is no Video Card but I want to know that if I have something plugged into the HD audio if it will not beep unless I plug headphones into the front pannel.

It should beep, I don't see why it would not.

1 hour ago, g12601 said:

It should beep, I don't see why it would not.

yes or no answer will the beep be ported through the HD audio plug?

15 minutes ago, BlazedHardware said:

A very big NO. It will not, the beep comes out of the mini speaker thing that is connected to the motherboard.

16 minutes ago, BlazedHardware said:

No. If there is an onboard speaker present it will beep, but it does not go through the onboard audio in any way.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

8 hours ago, ApolloX75 said:

No. If there is an onboard speaker present it will beep, but it does not go through the onboard audio in any way.

well either I didnt wire something correctly or something is fried